Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

Hey guys will those uber support packs be available for long time or only few days?
I want to buy it but im short on money now.
"
queenofpain wrote:
Hey guys will those uber support packs be available for long time or only few days?

Probably until around when these new leagues (rampage and beyond) end.
"
adania wrote:
"
taylorfest wrote:
"
Crofts147 wrote:
Here's some support for my favourite game/company! Also can't resist that roman look! :)

Cheers, I'm also pleased with the Roman skins. Can't wait for my paycheck.

"
Coal48 wrote:
bummer, I thought armors were getting a visual upgrade, turns out they are in supporter packs only, not even microtransactions, looks like I won't be getting them ever

If you buy point packs at all ever, then over time you will be able to use those past purchases towards support packs. Like right now I can get the top tier pack for 1/2 the price since I have bought point packs recently.

Actually its only points bought from 29th July that count towards these packs. Anything bought before that point have no effect.

You sure? I bought my survivor pack on July 5th and the apprentice pack only cost me $10 to upgrade...
Last edited by RingingEars on Aug 8, 2014, 2:19:09 PM
"
sharkh20 wrote:
"
queenofpain wrote:

I would suggest not until the next major update - probably about 6-8 months away
(League updates are not generally classed as major updates)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Yay, more titles!
"
davros70 wrote:
"
sharkh20 wrote:
"
queenofpain wrote:

I would suggest not until the next major update - probably about 6-8 months away
(League updates are not generally classed as major updates)

Entirely possible as well.
"
sharkh20 wrote:
"
queenofpain wrote:

Well, the last packs came out in what.. like November? Those packs just ended a short time ago. So, these packs could be with us for a very long time.
Last edited by taylorfest on Aug 8, 2014, 3:57:32 PM
"
RingingEars wrote:

You sure? I bought my survivor pack on July 5th and the apprentice pack only cost me $10 to upgrade...

Wasn't the Survivor Pack $50 too? So you paid $10 to "upgrade" to a new $50 pack? I didn't even know you could upgrade packs from a previous set to ones from a new set.

It also sounds like you basically paid $60 for 2 $50 packs, which seems like a hella-good deal. I wonder if I could do something similar with my Warrior pack and the new Journeyman pack.
Last edited by Meridin on Aug 8, 2014, 4:37:57 PM
"
Meridin wrote:
"
RingingEars wrote:

Wasn't the Survivor Pack $50 too? So you paid $10 to "upgrade" to a new $50 pack? I didn't even know you could upgrade packs from a previous set to ones from a new set.

It also sounds like you basically paid $60 for 2 $50 packs, which seems like a hella-good deal. I wonder if I could do something similar with my Warrior pack and the new Journeyman pack.

Yep. More of a side-grade I guess, but yeah $10 smackers for the new one and you get 50 more points :)
$50 to upgrade to the Journeyman pack which now I thinking of doing... Would like to get the 500 points for some more effects...
Last edited by RingingEars on Aug 8, 2014, 5:33:10 PM
"
RingingEars wrote:
"
Meridin wrote:

Yep. More of a side-grade I guess, but yeah $10 smackers for the new one and you get 50 more points :)
$50 to upgrade to the Journeyman pack which now I thinking of doing... Would like to get the 500 points for some more effects...

I'm tempted as well, because honestly, supporter packs are the only way I buy points.
Last edited by Meridin on Aug 8, 2014, 6:35:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info