Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

"
EXP_GOD wrote:

I don't think I'll be taking part in the character submission though. As I said, I'm new and I play quite casually so I don't expect to have a character worth submitting by the deadline. Though if anything I will submit one just for the username, and it will be along the lines of "TickleDeezNutz" because I'm childish like that.

I think it's good that someone like you submits one ! Or we might end up with too many absurd characters ;)
"
CANNIBAL_DEUS wrote:
Well I will set the probability of buying another pack equal to drop rate of useful items. So as soon as all of the items below items drop I'm in. This is getting really frustrating after 1900 hours played nothing dropped (as it never drops for casual players) so in order to buy the pack I will have to get (in game):

Shavronne's Wrappings
The Bringer of Rain
Soul Taker
Aegis Aurora
Andvarius
Alpha's Howl
Crown of Eyes

If you just wait for items to drop for you you could wait forever. You know Hegemony? He plays a TON and I think his best unique drop he had was some 10 ex item or something, still he's not complaining. It's the nature of the game, don't expect anything you need to drop for you.

I've clocked 1200 hours and best 2 drops for me were a divination flask and an alpha's howl, still I enjoy and don't start builds that will rely on insane uniques. I hate trading, I only sell stuff now and then. What you are asking is pay2win? It's pretty hilarious.
Last edited by leto2626 on Aug 8, 2014, 12:50:46 PM
"
CANNIBAL_DEUS wrote:

Nah
Crafting is going to add a shitty roll onto a meh item. Chris said clearly stated that new crafting cannot get you top gear (which sucks) so don't hope that the game will have any imporvements for us casual players.
I am deadly serious about not supporting this game any more until they fix drop rates of T1 gear. I am sick of BS. All of my friends stopped playing for this reason in February (that would be 11 people). I am hoping to see a new ARPG on the market so I can quit this BS as well.

Well there were many times where I would not use an item because missing a bit of res or life. I dont need top rolls for everything. Im happy enough myself
Oblivious
Cool stuff, thanks for the cool armors !

I'm still sad about the kiwi paysafecard trouble though...

https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Aug 8, 2014, 10:08:30 PM
The new armor set included in the supporter packs look awesome.
Pretty sweet move that any point packs purchased before 28th cant be upgraded to new support packs GGG.

My crystal ball tells me this policy is going to backfire.
great looking packs. love all the armor sets, really wish i could get a character in the unique map but 500$ is alot of money :/

i think ill be getting either 50$ pack or 100$ if im lucky ;)

thanks for all the new content coming out soon GGG. YOU ARE THE BEST
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
Been waiting for these:D
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Compared to the last supporter packs, these packs are lackluster.

Agreed... For some reason I'm just not all that into the armor transactions even though I do like the apprentice one. I mainly play Mara's though and I'm fairly certain it would look absolutely ridiculous on mine. I kept looking at the 50$ pack like wheres all da stuff? It's cool though I'll probably still buy it to support the game but mehhhhhhhhh

edit - I guess I just don't value armor sets enough lol
Last edited by Sori3n on Aug 8, 2014, 2:11:29 PM
"
1988288 wrote:
"
CANNIBAL_DEUS wrote:
Well I will set the probability of buying another pack equal to drop rate of useful items. So as soon as all of the items below items drop I'm in. This is getting really frustrating after 1900 hours played nothing dropped (as it never drops for casual players) so in order to buy the pack I will have to get (in game):

What have you been doing if you have only lvl 91 and 85 after 1900 hours? I call bullshit, as it's achievable in 2+~ week game-play (400~+h).

I have had the game since the start of closed beta and my highest level character is 80. Granted I haven't played as much since open beta ended. Only 380 hours on steam. I just get bored of my builds and start something new usually around level 60-65.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info