Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

Thanks so much for the upgrade ability! I've used it twice now. Never know when a surprise residuals check will show up in the mail! LOL.
I want the journeyman, but still poor after buying my new monitor :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Yeah new supporter packs...

Which one of these can be bought on Steam? Cause I still got the problem that I don´t have USD and don´t really need them.

So the Hall of Grandmaster Map is a map full of Exiles nominated by Suporters... I am sure it will be an interesting map, but I am quit afraid of it. The normal roques are already enemies in the full spectrum between easy "loot-pinata" and "becoming desperate at this one" all depending on your own build. And I still hate the guy who had the idea of giving vaal gems to roques... Well I am sure that all Grandmaster Supporter will add there most anoying build to this map.

Will there be something like a hit list, so that these supportes can compete with each other whose grandmaster killed the most exiles, or suported in killing them...
Nice, but they are kinda pricey. I'm missing a 70$ tier, I'll need to think for a while whether I can afford 100$ one.

Also, Grandmaster armor set looks too good not to sell it regularily:/
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Aug 8, 2014, 5:03:12 AM
"
Totemizer wrote:
I AM HAT MASTER

Wish i had so much money like u...
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
The Facebreaking Witch wants me to find 500 dollars...
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
rsjac wrote:
ITS FLAGDAY EVERYONE

so hyped lol
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
bye bye money....
Supporter packs look great.

Toss up. Wonder if I could do without pain meds for 2 months. Months to think it over and figure out how to not let a title pass me by. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Too bad I can't afford the journeyman pack...

Oh wait, too late. Foods overrated anyway
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info