Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

Here we go! Now I should start playing the game again... ;)
Probly pick up master in a few weeks. Want to get grandmaster, but not sure I'll get the moneys together. Tho if these are up as long as the last packs...
Did not expect the Packs at this Point, but they look nice (not another Shirt or so) & the Idea with the Grandmasters-Map is quiet interesting ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
very nice packs, i'm a bit disappointed i can upgrademy previous points onlysince 28 of july :O

I did a purchase a couple of week before to intentionally pre-pay for my pack :/
(i knew they were giving new supporter pack)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
I will be honest here and say that it's kind of scary to see that the cheapest pack costs 50 dolars lol. I love to support this game, but I guess I will keep with my alt skill animations. I really think that stuff should be a little bit cheaper overall, for example, the weapon effects and the like, I would probably had spent a little more on the cosmetics. I don't feel okay spending more than I would on a retail game, on a free game, and on a single purchase. It's a great game but it's still... A single game.
Nooooooooooooooo
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Take my money again GGG :D
Not sure which i should take :/ Journeyman or Master but i guess that can wait for now . And the Hall of Grandmasters sounds like tons of fun too bad that i will not have my Grandmaster in there . And is it normal that you can't upgrade the points you bought into the support packs anymore ? it worked for me on the last support pack .
Will buy when the expansion comes out ;D
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Hooray!

Man that head MTX goes perfectly with your Banner!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info