MMORPG.com Reveals: Catarina, Master of the Dead and Rampage League

"
I hate kill streaks and being forced to rush so Rampage doesn't sound too good to me. Also, the game is already sooo easy, this only makes it easier. I thought the challenge league additions were meant to have some risk? What happened to that?

And what makes you think you know everything about how it will work exactly? I can think of tons of things that can make getting kill streaks hard enough not to be able to faceroll it with random gear you find.
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
I hate kill streaks and being forced to rush so Rampage doesn't sound too good to me. Also, the game is already sooo easy, this only makes it easier. I thought the challenge league additions were meant to have some risk? What happened to that?

And what makes you think you know everything about how it will work exactly? I can think of tons of things that can make getting kill streaks hard enough not to be able to faceroll it with random gear you find.

Well since you can faceroll most of the regular game that way, wouldn't just adding additional bonuses for doing what you are doing anyway only make it easier?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"

Well since you can faceroll most of the regular game that way, wouldn't just adding additional bonuses for doing what you are doing anyway only make it easier?

Its funny that someone, with so many blinging support packs, so promptly condemns GGG after reading a badly written paragraph about the next league.
HAVE FAITH, LITTLE MAN!

I'm all about criticising GGG, but at least i wait to see the whole picture before cursing them.
Their site doesn't work in terms of playing the video on a mobile platform. At least not on iOS. Would get more views if there was working mobile link I'd guess. On vacation, no PC right now.

But yeah, it looks very cool. My opinion hasn't changed, very excited about it since I first saw it. Can't wait to see the HC league mod(s), that's really what I'm waiting for the most.

I would've been playing it regardless, but it's definitely cool to see things that I'm super excited for. The crafting is just amazing.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 7, 2014, 4:59:20 PM
after this what i saw in vid i can say on thing: it looks like im going to play standard or try hc coz rampage looks very very bad :S
Aye Aye Captain!
Insane!
"
mhyoung wrote:
"

Its funny that someone, with so many blinging support packs, so promptly condemns GGG after reading a badly written paragraph about the next league.
HAVE FAITH, LITTLE MAN!

I'm all about criticising GGG, but at least i wait to see the whole picture before cursing them.

Don't infringe on my right to have knee jerk reactions.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Looks sick!

Will we get a list of challenges before the league starts?
I have been keeping up with these teaser threads all week. Allot of the responses remind me of the fable of the Blind Men and the Elephant.

The blind man who feels a leg says the elephant is a pillar; the one who feels the tail says the elephant is a rope; the one who feels the trunk says the elephant is a tree branch; and
the one who feels the tusk says the elephant is a giant spear, and

rage quits because he doesn't want to be run through by a giant spear.

My point is in until we see the whole damn elephant (i.e. The Patch Notes) we are all talking out of our A$$

Which is fun of course, but often just sounds like butt hurt bitching, to someone who likes their tiny piece of elephant. This leads to pages long name calling arguments over tiny pieces of elephant.

tldr: wait for the patch notes and try to be nice.

edit: grammar and speling
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Aug 7, 2014, 6:13:24 PM
group's are dead now. Everyone will charge around in maps to keep there killstreak up. No one will stick 2gether it will be very stressfull. :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info