Teaser Video for Haku, Armourmaster

OH MY GAWD! Can´t wait.... this is so amanzing :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWdEPqHg1w
Maybe it's just me but I think using the same background music and the same style for all those videos over and over again gets horribly boring.

The first teaser video left me breathless, the other ones though...
double post sorry
Last edited by Woodfist on Aug 7, 2014, 1:53:15 AM
--- (if youve already noticed this then this wont be anything new) ---

hey just gonna say it but everyone look at the chest if you pause the video pricisely at 28seconds into the haku video and you'll see the stats on the crafted armor piece however if you look again (not at the ele damage) but at the %armor rolls you'll notice the item already had a 51% increased armor on it but then an additional mod of 64% increased armor is crafted on to it too. so it has a double roll of %armor on the item once crafted.

tis interesting cause they're not added together so will this be calculated seperately on the overall quantity of armor or will they be added together.

just a thought but i wonder then what sort of mods can be double-rolled like this one cause there must be limitations otherwise they wouldnt have stuck it in a spoiler to view thousands of times.

- Soul -
In loving these videos!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Ohmygerd I can't wait gg GGG =)
BLAMT!
so we can have Susano'o? lol
IGN: IWandToKill (Deadeye Ranger)
Build: Vaal Power Siphon
"
Vitalic_Soul wrote:

hey just gonna say it but everyone look at the chest if you pause the video pricisely at 28seconds into the haku video and you'll see the stats on the crafted armor piece however if you look again (not at the ele damage) but at the %armor rolls you'll notice the item already had a 51% increased armor on it but then an additional mod of 64% increased armor is crafted on to it too. so it has a double roll of %armor on the item once crafted. - Soul -
It doesn't have a double-armor% roll, it has one hybrid armor%/blockstunRecovery mod (pre-existing on the item), and one armor% mod (crafted). This is already achievable in the current crafting system. The percents are *listed* separately however so that you can see that one of the mods is a bench mod.
IGN: Totemofo
Can´t wait... thx GGG.
"
Vitalic_Soul wrote:

hey just gonna say it but everyone look at the chest if you pause the video pricisely at 28seconds into the haku video and you'll see the stats on the crafted armor piece however if you look again (not at the ele damage) but at the %armor rolls you'll notice the item already had a 51% increased armor on it but then an additional mod of 64% increased armor is crafted on to it too. so it has a double roll of %armor on the item once crafted.

tis interesting cause they're not added together so will this be calculated seperately on the overall quantity of armor or will they be added together.

just a thought but i wonder then what sort of mods can be double-rolled like this one cause there must be limitations otherwise they wouldnt have stuck it in a spoiler to view thousands of times.

- Soul -

They are not added together because it's applied differently and can be reapplied or replaced with another affix by the armourmaster.
Last edited by Kavlor on Aug 7, 2014, 2:22:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info