Teaser Video for Haku, Armourmaster

Boy, has dual wielding spectral throw become a trend in these videos or what?

Looks awesome, CAN"T WAIT!

EDIT: After reading more comments, I wonder if there is actually a 2H dual wield passive coming? They literally showed spectral throw being dual wielded in EVERY video.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Aug 7, 2014, 7:26:10 AM
"
isildria wrote:
Still waiting for a female master

The ranger/scion/witch masters will probably be female. Because GGG has female models of those classes, if for no other reason.

So far we've had the templar/marauder/shadow masters, naturally they're male for that same logistical reason~
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
So far my problem was fireball's looks is was it looked tiny and powerless in selfcast. Now with that new look it looks even smaller. Cool, you added some FumeFX smoke effect to it but could you increase the fireBall's size by 2-3x?
would be awesome

Tbh, Im good with how it is in the video. Nowadays people mainly use fireball for CoC, and asking for it bigger is only going to make our computers lag even more. (I have a good computer)
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Aug 7, 2014, 7:23:54 AM
Armor master. Wears no armor.

Looks good, give me more.
Haku hype ! Love the looks of his hideout ! Also timed missions, increased evasion, this might get a favorite of many :)

Only 13 more days of torture !
OMG I AM SO HYPED OMFG <3<3
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
hhmm and hmmm yes im curiuols about the expansion but these videos are realy lame and they say nothing. Its like a bad movie with way to many cuts and ...bad actors ;P i dont like them . Im realy sceptical if this is the right way for poe.
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Last edited by thehorus on Aug 7, 2014, 8:49:32 AM
"
Knightmare101 wrote:

EDIT: After reading more comments, I wonder if there is actually a 2H dual wield passive coming? They literally showed spectral throw being dual wielded in EVERY video.

I REALLY fucking hope not. That is just too...."anime" for me.
absolutely terrible voice acting, dont know how this can suffice

what is a theme

~~~

buuut genius update
this should really boost pvp!
Last edited by exmse on Aug 7, 2014, 9:16:16 AM
"
Route1 wrote:
"
Knightmare101 wrote:

I REALLY fucking hope not. That is just too...."anime" for me.

...What? Dual-wielding two 2-handed weapons is too 'anime' for you? I hate to say this, but have you ever played Diablo II and checked out how Barbarians could dual-wield swords? This isn't a concept born out of 'anime', and yes I'm well aware that anime been around longer than D2 has. Considering that PoE is very heavily based off of D2...I don't think anime entered the dev's minds in this case. That is, IF 2-handed dual-wielding is even being considered and they're willing to try and play the balance game that will be involved with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info