Teaser Video for Vorici, Master Assassin

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

200-250 jewels would be a good spot to place a guaranteed 6S.

Agreed. But if you think that the chanche of a 6s is 0,3% , and they want the guaranteed cost to be a bit higher than average, 350 also makes sense. And it's good to have a fixed price for a guarantee, if you want to play the RNG you still can.

My only piece I really wanted to be 6s was my Lightning Coil, and that only took 12-15 jews ( waiting for the patch to link it), I'll keep trying my luck with sockets, at least to an extent...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Aug 6, 2014, 3:09:22 AM
5 fuse for 4L... come on ggg, make it more expensive..
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Nice vid :)

I Agree 350 sounds a good number

It is guaranteed after all and will entice me to chance my arm and try for it myself.
Which it should always do.

I have used 400 - 600 several times

Ive also used 1 too :)
Last edited by TheVileOne on Aug 6, 2014, 3:16:31 AM
"
weezamon wrote:
the "time on low life starts now" might be one of the Vorici quest objectives. The expansion reveal says: "Or he may want to simply send a message by grievously harming his mark". It looks like maybe you have to get the target to low but after that I dunno. Maybe they enrage or some shit and you have to survive the timer.

Maybe there's a timer on the "low life" mechanic as a whole and it expires when the mini expansion gets released?
my boner has lasted well over 4 hours time to call the doc.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
this looks very very nice indeed, time to go into some sort of hybernation until release.....
that soundtrack is so awesome! A bit like the one from SAW, gives me goosebumps every time :D
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
The HYPE is real!
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745
Anarchy league, 500 jewels to 6S a good rolled searing touch.
This 1 month sc, 800-900 jewels to 6S a cloak of defiance.

Yeah, I will take that 350 crafting option without looking back.
♠RaGoN♦
Cant wait!
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info