Teaser Video for Vorici, Master Assassin

You put a lot of effort into this teasing. Good job, who comes up with the ideas how to handle the marketing of the expansion?

Someone new or still someone who did it before? Because either this person/these persons have become better at it, or you finally found the right one.
the "time on low life starts now" might be one of the Vorici quest objectives. The expansion reveal says: "Or he may want to simply send a message by grievously harming his mark". It looks like maybe you have to get the target to low but after that I dunno. Maybe they enrage or some shit and you have to survive the timer.
Another Master Class clip- I can't wait to see all the rest.
Oh and +1 for the excellent music! Epic stuff!

Good job on the well-oiled hype machine guys!
Don't remember ever needing 350 jewelers for a 6S. This is so blatant that it is quite amusing to watch people actually try to defend it.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Aug 6, 2014, 1:53:18 AM
Jesus..dat teasing..

would be more interesting, who's dat Lightning Ball guy at 0:53..after Kamaq and Judgement Apperatus im kinda allergic to mobs that using dat skill ;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Aargh, still 14 days until this useless summer makes sense. Go away, please! Can't bear it any longer. Who needs a filthy life when you can have THIS?!
Last edited by Idomaus on Aug 6, 2014, 2:00:54 AM
What is the ability he was using the Ranged Bow skill?
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
Don't remember ever needing 350 jewelers for a 6S. This is so blatant that it is quite amusing to watch people actually try to defend it.

Maybe it is a little too high, but I had cases where some of my weapons/armors have taken me over 400 jewels to 6S.

200-250 jewels would be a good spot to place a guaranteed 6S.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

5 fuseings for 4 linked fuck yeah i will take that <333
can you pls upper the prices for crafting?
i think after 2 month of playing everyone got 6l and perfect items new..
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info