Gamespot Reveals: Elreon, Loremaster

"
dlrr wrote:
"
ellefanor wrote:
chris giff us the buble totem

unfortunately, it looks more like a relic than a totem. in the video, it didn't look like it was casted. and there were other similar looking rocks doing other stuff in the videos (soul eating / shooting small projectiles slowly). would be super cool if it was a totem! (and dangerously close to OP...)
yeah, but i want a totem
this will make fight against casters more fun if damage will not pass through buble in both ways
Only a true master would oppose Dominus with no pants! Looking forward to getting some lady masters, I can already imagine what the Scion one will be like :P

I'm looking at the new flask art and I have no idea what to say. Nothing bad, but nothing good either. Idk.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
The Hype is
SO GOD DAMN REAL

Vorici and Elreon ...
you two gentlemen will definitley be in my hideout
"
TheWolfBeard wrote:
I definitely think I'll be using Elreon's tileset for my hideout.

Same sentiment here, and I know who else would likely love it as well - SayyadinaAtreides!

OH SO HYPE━━━ヽ(ヽ(゜ヽ(゜∀ヽ(゜∀゜ヽ(゜∀゜)ノ゜∀゜)ノ∀゜)ノ゜)ノ)ノ━━━!!!!
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael