Gamespot Reveals: Elreon, Loremaster

Chris, what about the expected improvements to the trade system, will they make it for the FM?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Excellent! I'm ready for this update! Really ready!
"
Odoakar wrote:
Chris, what about the expected improvements to the trade system, will they make it for the FM?
i think u can sell low-level uniques to the masters for 1-10c - so u dont need spam chats with low level unique-shit... if so its actually not bad - pretty good decision by GGG... do u agree?
FOR THE GLORY!
Moar hype!! :)
it seems that we will have much work to do in the game....
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
i think u can sell low-level uniques to the masters for 1-10c - so u dont need spam chats with low level unique-shit... if so its actually not bad - pretty good decision by GGG... do u agree?

Yeah dude, break the already "broken" economy, let's have people that get like 4 uniques per map get like 8 chaos out of them.
"
Wulfstan11 wrote:
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

Yeah dude, break the already "broken" economy, let's have people that get like 4 uniques per map get like 8 chaos out of them.

It's a good change, I never got any high end unique, only the crappy ones, so if I can at least make a few chaos out of them, that will be quite good.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:

It's a good change, I never got any high end unique, only the crappy ones, so if I can at least make a few chaos out of them, that will be quite good.

No, that would not be a good change, and would just inflate the value of things in chaos as Wulfstan11 was hinting at.

You getting lots of crap 1c uniques: fine.
You always having a buyer for crap 1c uniques: not fine.

They are crap 1c uniques because everyone has them and no one wants to buy them.
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

Art is subjective,

to a certain extent yes, but in some regards it isnt, and design certainly isnt in a functional situation.
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

If you could just sell all your shit for 1c you would inflate the chaos market so much and it would really fuck up the game so this will probably never happen. They already have a chaos recipe for unqiues and it takes a full set.
Last edited by ExCinisCineris on Aug 5, 2014, 2:06:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info