Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

In my oppinion it is Ok that 5L and 6L should be expensive. I am not sure that it really need to be 150 or 1500 fuse, 100 and 1000 fuse would also make them quit expensive.
But those items should stay expensive, and also most builds should depend only on 4l max. And if you get a 5l or 6l you may ask yourself is there a better support gem for my main attack then item rarity. But you shouldn´t depend on it.

I also made myself a glass canon build which needed a 5l or better a 6l, for a combo of barrage+coc+fireball+ball lightning+artic breath+gmp. It is awesome because you spam the mobs to dead by elemental spells, and don´t really need many elemental damage passivs. But there are a lot better builds then this one f.e. elem buzzsaw or some totem builds, that all need less linked sockets.
"
Coolmer wrote:
285 coloris for three red sockets it is a pretty funny, how much for 5 reds 50.000 ?

well, didnt check the odd but it may make sense.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Popmycherry wrote:
As someone already mentioned, either the spectator mode should actually not show CD's or all the mines/trap of a player, or it should have some kind of delay just to prevent that someone can just have a friend on skype/mumble/etc be there to ghost for them.

I was thinking the same thing. Way to easy to cheat.
"
Chris wrote:
"
klintz wrote:
Am I just being silly???? - how do you put 1500 fusing in your inventory???

As a side note, in the past this has lead to players thinking that they're buying the stuff for free.

wow... LOL
"
Malone wrote:
"
ama wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:
Imho, this is simply great for players who don't wanna test RNG. Prices are really fair and not disappointing. Great work GGG :)

Prices are good for Standard and Hardcore. For 3 month leagues are joke. 1/2 or 1/3 of current prices will be fair for 3 monthers. Hope GGG understand what i'm talking about :)

1500 fusings in 3 months ( even in less ) is achievable if you focus on it.
Anyway if you divide it by 2, what would be the point to gamble your fusing when the odd is cleary against you ? Game design wise, your proposal doesnt make sense.

Please explain "how to focus on fusings"? And no, it's not doable in 3 month by classic way even with your "focus". It's doable only if you had lucky drop (30ex+) and buy 1500 fusings. So as is now we shall see that type of crafting only on Havoc stream. But i doubt even him will craft 6L this way. 6L Lottery (10-12ex) is still waaaay cheaper.
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
MxZeal wrote:
I think the fusing prices are fair but im not sure about the chromes..
because ur still gambling.

I'd say the Chrome price is as fair as fuse prices for 5/6 links.

Odds the use of 1 fuse will give you a 5-link is approximately 1 in 150. Thus, crafting bench cost to 5-link is 150 fuses.

Odds the use of 1 fuse will give you a 6-link is approximately 1 in 1500. Thus, crafting bench cost to 6-link is 1500 fuses.

Odds the use of 1 chrome will give you 3 red sockets on the armor type in the screen shot is probably approximately 1 in 285. Thus, crafting bench cost for 3 red sockets on that armor is 285 chrome. Yes, you are still gambling with the color on the other 2 sockets, but you would be anyway using chromes one at a time.
1500 for 6l is too much, maybe if drop rate be much higher for fusings
The only thing I hate in this game are people that do the " 5L or 6L lotteris". I really hope this decrease them even a littlebit
Topkek
Last edited by Laakeri on Aug 4, 2014, 6:44:19 AM
Aaaaand I came
in the end dont forget the fact. if you got an item, u'd rate worth beeing 5+linked, always get it 6 socket before triing to 5L it.
by not using vendor to 5link it now, u got 150times the chance to even roll it 6linked.
the avg. fusings u need to 5link it manual is ~100 for me (skipping th ehard and the yolo ones ofc).
so u still can be lucky and hitting a 6L.

using vendor seems like designed for pppl with tons of currency in leagues. just to get an item set to what they need within short time periods, with 100%access rate!
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Aug 4, 2014, 6:57:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info