Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

"
Real_Wolf wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
6. If you, the user, wish to not pay 1500 fusings and to not gamble, but instead try to convince others to gamble on your behalf, have at it! There is nothing saying it's better or worse, it's simple another choice. If players wish to gamble their 100 fusings on the chance to win X in return, then more power to them.

Best scam ever!

You just set up a lottery, don't actually use the fusings until you have over 1500, pay the fixed fee, then payout the 20-25ex despite getting 37.5ex worth of fusings.

Not really a lottery at all, just getting 12.5ex for free because it was a 'lottery'

Hahaha, nice bro, +1
Thats true and what i mean when say that 1500 are insane for everyone but lottos.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Thats true and what i mean when say that 1500 are insane for everyone but lottos.

What most people seem to consistently forget is that 6Ls are intended to be super-rare, ultra-expensive shit. GGG is perfectly well aware of the costs and how few players reach them. 97% of players seem to forget that Path of Exile is deliberately a game where you don't have everything handed to you on a silver platter.

6Ls aren't anywhere near mandatory. 5Ls aren't even mandatory, though they are build-enabling for some niche combinations of skills and supports. You can get through the game (yes, even Merciless) just fine on 4L blues. If a 6L really is that high a priority for you, now every player has a guaranteed way to get one eventually if they work towards it.

If you don't want to grind that much for a 6L, there's a really simple solution: don't.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
there is a Tabula Rasa Simple Robe! :) everyone who want to be lvl80-90-100 with 6L gear, but not the Tabula, should farm until get enough currency/fusings to buy/craft 6L -simple job :) good job, GGG!

i am not so sure and i ain't gonna read a respond or actually respond further more than this . however i'v seen too many awkward ppl crying abotu the " overpriced 1500 fusing" while i'v been hearing ppl crying about " being unlucky " and wasting 2k and 3k fusings to get 6 link.

to begin with 6 link is one of the most major steps a new player need to aim for and reach. if it was as easy as 1200 fusing or even less. this game won't be challenging anymore. as well as if u think 1500 is "overpriced" then go back the gambling system. they did not damn remove it to begin with.

ok here is a little real story
while i was taking a look at lightning coil 6 link in poe xyz for example. the price was no less than 35 exalted and averaged at 43 exalted for a good lightning coil 6 linked. with the maximum price of fusings vs exalted atm " which is 40:1 (u can actually get it 50:1) lightning coil 6 link is already over the value of 1500 fusing in markets . while other "unique body Armour " body Armour are under that. btw they r all close in price to eachother.

it means some ppl are abusing the "famous and popular builds body Armour" to sell the 6 link on it for a much overpriced value than 1500 fusings. while u can buy queen of the forest 6 link for 25 exalted easily. way under the 1500 fusing value.

anyhow i know all what i said is messy and messed up but i am sure that if u are smart enough u could get the point

1500 ain't too much . and if it was less than that no one would ever try the gambling system. let alone being able to profit from it.
at the very least they give u the choice to not gamble when u dont' have the money to back u up after u lose in gambling. which is 1500 fusing.

so lets say . a new player should farm his way to the 1500 fusing. a tradesman should gamble cuz he is most likely to get 6 link before the 1500 fusing in the overall and resell them for cheaper than 1500fusing + chest piece price.

i am too sleepy to write this in proper grammar and order :p but i felt mad when i saw ppl crying about 1500 fusing price and want it cheaper. Plz dont' make it cheaper cuz i didn't farm for long when i was new to see newbies get it for free.
Last edited by naturefury1 on Aug 14, 2014, 12:45:17 AM
1500 fuses for 6L are fine with me. They can be farmed, and the guaranteed outcome makes that manageable. My main source of linking frustrations was the uncertainty, and lots of people did not get 6L in 1500 tries. Heck, it took me 500 to get 5L.

This is the change I hoped for. I'll drop money on another support package in early September as a thank-you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info