Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Don't see any point in buying more stash tabs until GGG fixes the technical issue better, hate the idea of buying stash tabs and having it auto fill at end of league=BS. I like to sort and put stuff in order but when it auto fills, bah!

cheers

just fill the tab as much as you can...
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Don't see any point in buying more stash tabs until GGG fixes the technical issue better, hate the idea of buying stash tabs and having it auto fill at end of league=BS. I like to sort and put stuff in order but when it auto fills, bah!

cheers

They dont auto fill, where did you get that info? You buy new ones and theyre all empty in new leagues, only the ones people were too lazy to sort will be converted from remove only to regular. Its like actually buying a car instead of just leasing it.
oh damn, i missed it the sale ... hope there will be another sale soon!
would buy more tabs but having them go over to my "old remove-only" tabs is the main issue

have so many from past leagues and would like to keep them that way in addition to the "new tabs"

only reason i see myself getting the tabs now is if i needed them in the new league but with so many i doubt it

-------

back then they just added these tabs instead of overlapping the old "remove-only" tabs right?
been so long i dont even remember
Last edited by Pepock on Aug 4, 2014, 11:32:52 AM
When will they post the information detailing what the cash shop will have when the patch drops at the end of this month?

I would like to give $50, but it would be great to get a bonus of items when I get that much currency in order to spend it on bank space and effects.
"
LovelyNella wrote:
When will they post the information detailing what the cash shop will have when the patch drops at the end of this month?

I would like to give $50, but it would be great to get a bonus of items when I get that much currency in order to spend it on bank space and effects.

No idea, but we're hoping soon. Tons of people (including me) are seriously looking forward to new supporter packs.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Ah noooooooooooooooo how did I miss this!!!

Sat an sun must be the only days i didn't play for the last month an now I've missed them :(

Devastated!!

Are you doing this again soon?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Intel i7-8600k // 16GB DDR4-3000 // Geforce RTX2070 8GB // Samsung 970 EVO

Whay too many Are-Gee-Bees (:
They've been running them every 3-4 weeks all year.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Aug 6, 2014, 5:20:30 PM
cant wait for the next stash tab sale to stock up more on them... poe brings the worst out in me regarding hoarding -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info