Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
adi00000 wrote:
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
My poor wallet...

ur poor wallet what? what u keep in these 100 stash tabs? white items? i can understand 1 tab for gems, 1 for currency, 1-10 for sellable rares, 1 for chaos recipe sets. but why would u ( i mean alot of other ppl, maybe u too) buy stash bundles every in every sale?? that make no sense ... :|||
no wonder ur wallets are empty (poor) ...
i could support ggg whenever i can but there is no sense to force myself to it and later cry about my POOR WALLET...
XDDD
id give u archivement for it, let whole PoE comunity hear how much u spent for stash tabs.

P.S.
there are stash sales too often last time. its just too often. GGG, u give stash bundles sale like once per 2 weeks while i didnt see some mtx sales for last 2 months or more. thats just sad.

Oh calm down seriously..
#NeverGoing90
Y'all really need to come up with something other than stash tabs. They're great and all, but after about 50 or so, I really just don't need more. Hideouts. You can sell us stuff for them that wont make your game P2W. Features that people have asked for... like an ingame clock or damage bubbles.... go for it.

Thanks a lot, I just bought once a stash tab and began to feel it was too little !
i want the seraph spectral throw or the black hole portal effect to go on sale pls :c
nm
Last edited by roetetoet on Aug 2, 2014, 9:34:50 AM
3rd page!
As others have already stated, I'd love to see some of the other MTX go on sale. As much as I love organizing my stash tabs, there are some MTX I wait around for that never seem to go on sale (I'm looking at you, Skin Transfer Bundle).
Bring back race seasons.
thanks but no thanks, I'll keep my remove-only tabs the way they are, thank you very much
Last edited by XclXcl on Aug 2, 2014, 1:04:51 PM
"
Chris, i gotta ask you. Will we ever get char slot bundles?

We desperately need something like this by now. 6 character slots for 12 bucks when on sale.

The system as is kind of strongly discourages a person from putting all their eggs in one account, 'non? When you can't really make a permanent guy on one any longer. When making a new account holds the value of $75.

"
thanks but no thanks, I'll keep my remove-only tabs the way they are, thank you very much

How I feel about it too.
"
XclXcl wrote:

You know, jsut for the hell of it they should move it by hand for the ones who dont do it themselves after a certain time frame because what it comes down to is laziness on the part of the people whos chars dropped to SC and HC.

BTW, if you buy the tabs on sale you get new empty tabs in any and all new leagues, only the remove only ones in standard and hardcore get converted because lazy bums never bothered sorting them out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info