Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Ehh, i still want to see Guild stash tabs on sale. Wasn't near my computer the one time they were on sale earlier.
Jizzcharging @Anarchy
ImpendingDoomFire @Hardcore
TwoPiecesOfWood @Standard
Got one, thanks!
Steam: teemu92
"
The_Clam93 wrote:
Ehh, i still want to see Guild stash tabs on sale. Wasn't near my computer the one time they were on sale earlier.

Guild Stash Tabs come on sale occasionally? Damn, how could I miss that?!
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
lol o/
"
medder666 wrote:
"
The_Clam93 wrote:

Guild Stash Tabs come on sale occasionally? Damn, how could I miss that?!

They were on sale during the sales marathon a while back.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
PiffGuru wrote:
Well I guess i'm finished sorting out my remove onlys so this is as good a time as any I guess.

Edit: Uh so I left a few 3 remove-onlys before buying a bundle and they didnt turn into regular tabs and I have 6 new tabs.. did they change this back because Im loving this.

Edit2: sry for confusion, my tabs that stayed were reward remove only tabs, didnt kno their was a difference between those and the standard remove onlys after league ends.

Seriously, I didn't hear anything about this. If GGG has changed buying stash tabs back to ADDED new tabs then that should have been posted as big news. Reward remove-only tabs must be treated differently from ordinary remove-only tabs.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
PiffGuru wrote:
Well I guess i'm finished sorting out my remove onlys so this is as good a time as any I guess.

Edit: Uh so I left a few 3 remove-onlys before buying a bundle and they didnt turn into regular tabs and I have 6 new tabs.. did they change this back because Im loving this.

Edit2: sry for confusion, my tabs that stayed were reward remove only tabs, didnt kno their was a difference between those and the standard remove onlys after league ends.

Seriously, I didn't hear anything about this. If GGG has changed buying stash tabs back to ADDED new tabs then that should have been posted as big news. Reward remove-only tabs must be treated differently from ordinary remove-only tabs.

Since race reward tabs are designed to be removable in any league (after a delay for new leagues) they are handled differently than the remove-only tabs from expired leagues in Standard and Hardcore. The former don't convert while the latter do.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
As mentioned above, it would be much appreciated if Guild Stash Tabs were integrated in the Weekend Stash Tab Bundles sales. I too missed the chance to grab some in the 1 hour window of the 24 hour discount marathon.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
As mentioned above, it would be much appreciated if Guild Stash Tabs were integrated in the Weekend Stash Tab Bundles sales. I too missed the chance to grab some in the 1 hour window of the 24 hour discount marathon.

Guild Stash Tab sale seems to be a rarity. If you go to the Daily Deals Spreadsheet and search with {ctrl-F} only 3 items come up of which only 2 are Guild Stash Tab sales events (Feb. 1st and June 7th at 1:00pm PST during the Saturday marathon sale).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Hi

Don't see any point in buying more stash tabs until GGG fixes the technical issue better, hate the idea of buying stash tabs and having it auto fill at end of league=BS. I like to sort and put stuff in order but when it auto fills, bah!

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info