Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

We posted the deal a few hours early this weekend. Enjoy!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Well I guess i'm finished sorting out my remove onlys so this is as good a time as any I guess.

Edit: Uh so I left a few 3 remove-onlys before buying a bundle and they didnt turn into regular tabs and I have 6 new tabs.. did they change this back because Im loving this.

Edit2: sry for confusion, my tabs that stayed were reward remove only tabs, didnt kno their was a difference between those and the standard remove onlys after league ends.
Last edited by PiffGuru on Aug 2, 2014, 10:24:33 AM
sweet
In case people missed recent change to stash tabs:

"We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased. This was primarily to fix a technical problem, but happens to also help users who purchase a lot of stash tabs when challenge leagues end and don't want to have to move the items across one at a time."

Discussion thread
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Last edited by kefirhl on Aug 2, 2014, 12:30:04 AM
Nice but its Friday still..
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Aug 2, 2014, 12:32:32 AM
Yep

The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Be nice if you could have a regular MTX daily deal when you do these too. It's getting to be a bit of a bummer with so many mtxs out there I would love to snag on sale and losing weekends all the time to stash tab bundle deals. I'm sure they're huge money makers, hence keep doing them, but keep the mtx rotation coming. Clarity and Black Hole Portal!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
aaaa
need moar screenshots
My poor wallet...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info