Paid league

This may be mentioned elsewhere and I've not noticed it yet as I'm currently reading up on everything I can and am super excited about this game.

What ballpark cost would we be looking at for this paid league option? I'd like to start setting aside funds. :)
I am also interested in learning how much it is going to cost for a private server and if it is a one time purchase of a monthly rental. Have they mentioned if private servers will begin with open beta or are they waiting for actual launch to start offering them to the public?

I would love to buy or rent a server if they allowed rules changes like abolishment of FFA/1second allotment loot allocation to something that increased the time of allotment till after all mobs are dead.

Another change that I would like to see allowed in private servers is something that makes it easier to respec. That could be made possible through an increase in the drop rate of orbs or regret or allowing orbs or regret to erase more than one passive skill choice at certain levels.

For example, before level 10, one orb of regret would refund all choices; before level 30 an orb of regret would refund 15 choices; before level 40 an orb of regret would refund 5 choices, and before level 50 and orb or regret would refund 2 choices. Since I haven't had access to beta, I could be way off with specific details, but the overall concept seems valid or making it a little easier to experiment at low levels to see what style fits your personality best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info