Your Forsaken Masters Questions, Answered!

my body is ready !
Thanks for this, will have to read it soon!
Steam: teemu92
interesting things going on with the shadow...tyvm
You have entered Ghetto.
very nice.....

goal is:

To improve crafting options while not making it too easy to get the best items.

too easy? does dis mean, there will be more perfect items in the game then? how does dis work on 5l or 6l :)

hopefully it will not too easy to get a 6l :)

the games becomes easier and easier every update... interesting to read about the way th games goes now.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Aug 1, 2014, 5:03:11 AM
I want my undead hand pet waiting for me at my hideout after a long day of grinding for some extra 'after work pleasures'. :P
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I want my undead hand pet waiting for me at my hideout after a long day of grinding for some extra 'after work pleasures'. :P

best pet ever. after the kiwi of course.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
A craft option that doesn't require a sacrifice to the RNG gods?! And it sounds like it still costs enough for people to try and (idk 50% of the time?) get it made cheaper too.

Seems legit, I'm far too lazy to throw 1.5k fuse on an item...and partially afraid i'll accidentally miss a 6-L. And honestly the amount of time you save by using the option probly covers the extra cost anyways.

Seems like this update will be awesome as hell, and sooo much added too. I honestly just keep up with this game to see what new crazy things get added. This game literally has the best Dev team i've ever seen. (and i've played more games than a functional adult should admit playing)

TLDR: Hell yeah, I'm stoked!
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Wrong on so many levels...
"
Chris wrote:
More items in their vendor shops that rotate every day

You somewhat succeeded in stemming my worries about MMO daily quests, yet revealed this. Please don't turn this into WoW where you feel compelled to log in every single day. It's really irritating, and why i'm playing this and not WoW... Just make the Masters reset items on levelup, like the rest of the game.

"
Chris wrote:
As you level your Master up, you're able to upgrade the size of your Hideout. There are three sizes and they each support a different number of Masters (ranging from 2 to 4).

This seems odd. So you can never have more than 4 masters in your Hideout? How are you supposed to vendor farm the other 3? Painstakingly switch them every day (or levelup), adding even more tedious micromanagement?
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Aug 1, 2014, 6:47:46 AM
"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
More items in their vendor shops that rotate every day

You somewhat succeeded in stemming my worries about MMO daily quests, yet revealed this. Please don't turn this into WoW where you feel compelled to log in every single day. It's really irritating, and why i'm playing this and not WoW... Just make the Masters reset items on levelup, like the rest of the game.

^this or please change it after the player sucessfully solved a quest or two.

the reason i never played games like wow were that i know my addicion towards certain game mechanics (f.e. group pressure) to play. poe didn't have these, yet.

Spoiler
the feeling to miss some opportunities if i don't login daily slowly wakes some inner warning voices in my head i haven't heard for a long time. weird that races don't count, probably because i know i'm crap at racing anyway.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 1, 2014, 7:34:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info