Your Forsaken Masters Questions, Answered!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks!
IGN:
@Antilogy
thanks chris, will we get some more teasers over the weekend?
Awesome, thank you so much \o/
Lovely.

Read it and... (to lazy to properly quote that massive post)
------------------------------
Groups of elemental and weapon passives for the Witch, Shadow and Ranger have been improved so that they're more impactful and on more desirable routes.

We've rebalanced many skills in 1.2.0. Some of the less-frequently used skills have received power buffs. Almost all skills have dropped in mana cost.
--------------------------

Good lord, this sound magical. In addition to making gear progression smoother and more side-content available (and desirable), you've solved my biggest issues with the shadow start, and made brainless mana stacking (and by the sounds of it, health as well) less of a requirement.

I may even be able to use elemental hit *single tear*

Really excited for the new patch.
Last edited by ComradBlack on Aug 1, 2014, 1:11:51 AM
hype
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
I love you guys!!
Thank you for info other games usually don't provide.
Last edited by Aristarx on Aug 1, 2014, 1:03:28 AM
very appreciated, thanks :)

(take your weekend as a weekend, we're not dying without more info ;))

Edit: first page HYPE!!!1! ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Aug 1, 2014, 12:56:42 AM
Working overtime!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info