August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

Nice call on the ladies :)

Get feedback into listen to feedback.

GGG good

My feedback on shop sign :

As is, it looks horrible when comparing it to the dollar sign but it wont effect me much either way :).

(edit ps)Not a big deal for me but i understand people who'd like it not to be that :)
Last edited by TheVileOne on Jul 29, 2014, 1:59:23 PM
Still not as good as our current interface, sincerely. The only think I see as an improvement (and a very good one) is the compressed menu button (the funcionality, the design is still out of touch).
Last edited by KieranGravebane on Jul 29, 2014, 1:59:39 PM
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Judge others by one's own standards.

Amazing.
I agree that the way every human being lives life is amazing.
"
Magnicon wrote:
After seeing all these comments about the statues, which I didn't even realize had changed in the earlier pick, I decided to take a hard look at them in game, which resulted in my realization that I've never really looked at whats around the globes in almost 2 years.

Only reason I can think of for that is because as long as it doesn't interfere with my ability to see their levels, whats around them means literally nothing while playing. There are so many serious issues with the game right now, but people want to put effort into discussing something you don't look at 99.9% of the time.

Amazing.

Well... considering how long the numerous large problems have persisted, been discussed to no end, and how little has apparently been done to correct and improve them, this is a chance to nip something small in the bud. I mean, if there was this sort of reaction to the socket visual change, they might be colorblind friendly today. No amount of bitching is going to get desync fixed, nor a trade system in, nor engine optimizations.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"

Please this. Points have its own icon you know. Similar SHOP buttons are in all cheap p2w games...

Gotta throw my +1 on this. Doesn't break immersion at all like the word 'shop' would.
IMAGES ARE IN SPOILER TO REDUCE SIZE OF POST
"
cruelstroke wrote:
Spoiler

Imgur Link: http://imgur.com/a/rKDha

I hope the shadow and reflection bug will be fixed, and the girl statues will not be removed. This is my first post, by the way. I want to say thank you for this great game, Path of Exile is by far the best action rpg game I have ever played -except Diablo 2 <3

Good quality post, you make me wonder if the person doing current UI is even the same. I hope both this and the previous teaser pic were very rushed.

"
Spoiler

Please this. Points have its own icon you know. Similar SHOP buttons are in all cheap p2w games...

I think this also looks less cheap, but I also understand it might be confusing for new players... so wouldnt blame GGG if they would not go with it, maybe a rework using this? I 'unno.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 29, 2014, 2:45:18 PM
That "MENU" button is weird. The rest is great, i like moar small statues.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Ladies are back, looking good :)
With all the new unique potions coming out, and while you're redoing this, I think it's time for a 6th potion slot already.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Dellusions wrote:
With all the new unique potions coming out, and while you're redoing this, I think it's time for a 6th potion slot already.

I doubt they'd do this, the flasks are built with the fact one can only have 5 in mind, to make people chose. If they do they'd have to rework values on all flasks.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info