[3.0] Raider Elemental Dual Wield Cyclone Harvester | 230k+ DPS

When you're on low life during fight with corrupting blood just use Panicked Divine Life Flask of Staunching (second flask linked in my gear) . One flask provides three uses, so you should deal with CB easily.
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 29, 2015, 1:10:41 PM
Can you post full gear set that you killed Uber with? It's good to have an idea of what we need to buy to complete it. Looks like you might be using a mirror weapon.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Jan 31, 2015, 11:34:04 PM
My current gear is always in first post:
My gear

I never change gear for bosses etc. - it's always the same, however I often switch some gems. Uber should be doable without mirrored sword, but Vaals fight will be a bit more difficult.

We switch Cyclone, Immortal Call and Enduring Cry sets only.

For killing trash:
Cyclone + Added Fire Damage + Life Leech + Concentrated Effect
Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Blood Magic + Enchance
Enduring Cry + Blood Magic + Spell Echo

For Vaals:
Immortal Call + Increased Duration + CWDT + Vaal Grace
Enduring Cry + CWDT + Enfeeble
Flasks:

For trio:
Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Blood Magic + Enchance
Enduring Cry + Blood Magic + Spell Echo
Flasks:

For Atziri:
Cyclone + Added Fire Damage + Melee Damage on Full Life + Concentrated Effect
We don't need here Immortal Call and Enduring Cry, so you can try different gem sets. During next fight I'm going to try Spell Totem + Blood Magic + Temporal Chains for spawn phase.
Flasks:
Last edited by O2lsie on Feb 1, 2015, 11:58:12 AM
Oh I didn't see the spoiler within a spoiler. Was hoping to find a build that doesn't use mirror/mirror worthy gears.

Regardless, very well done on killing Uber with RT and relatively inexpensive build. Congrats.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Great build indeed. Thanks or posting.

My comments (my experience only):

Intelligence requirements (specifically for Inc AOE and Concentrated effect level 20 gems) is quite a challenge for this build. You have a nice high intelligence ring that covers that. In addition one does need the 30+ intelligence node as per your passive tree.

Resistances is also quite tough to cap but it is doable.

Your choice of gear and key passives aligns and makes for great fun to play.

Again, thanks for the build share.
"
Intelligence requirements (specifically for Inc AOE and Concentrated effect level 20 gems) is quite a challenge for this build. You have a nice high intelligence ring that covers that. In addition one does need the 30+ intelligence node as per your passive tree.

Resistances is also quite tough to cap but it is doable.

I've found that the int and resists are hard to cap too. Here's an alternate skill-tree I'm using:

It's for the duelist, but I'm sure you can adapt it to any of the classes intended for this build. Pretty much, going along the bottom when using OP's build, you only pick up three clusters. The aura nodes cluster, that life cluster, and the Ambidexterity cluster. The aura cluster is only needed for Haste. With this tree, you would run Purity in its place (which isn't ideal, but if you can't find/afford the right gear, is a necessity). The life cluster is literally just 3 5% life nodes since Golem's Blood doesn't help you with its regen. The Ambidexterity cluster is comparable to the Fencing cluster, so you can just pick that up instead. You also pass through another +10 int node and pass by a +30 int node which will also help out your gearing a lot.

So yeah, just a somewhat low-budget alternative tree to consider.
Standard: ArcingTalon
Last edited by Sorites118 on Feb 2, 2015, 9:42:17 PM
Thanks for this awesome build, Been using the crit version and having a blast while plowing through everything.

I could use some help to choose what upgrade next and what i should upgrade it to.
My gear is in the spoiler.

Spoiler
Your Carrion Band ring need upgrade, just look for highest possible resists and life. You should also consider changing your chest for Belly of the Beast, so you could reach ~5k HP.

Taste of Hate is really strong with this build, you should freeze every boss easily with this flask.
Found a soul taker in a docks strongbox today and decided to try cyclone (really like it) since i wasnt doing anything with my crit/dagger toon in torment. I was thinking of going double curse with enfeeble and assasins mark on HoT. Aiming to just have a relax character to play while watching movies etc. I came up with this tree but theres alot I dont know about cyclone, I have a belly, Rats nest (will get abyssus if dmg is much to low but i do like the move spd) and was thinking of a +1 curse carnage heart. Would skip melee on full since the tree goes ir using added fire or conc effect if i get lucky enough to 6l. Any criticisms or something glaring ive missed? Many thanks.
Last edited by Fhark on Feb 12, 2015, 4:22:28 AM
"
Fhark wrote:
Found a soul taker in a docks strongbox today and decided to try cyclone (really like it) since i wasnt doing anything with my crit/dagger toon in torment. I was thinking of going double curse with enfeeble and assasins mark on HoT. Aiming to just have a relax character to play while watching movies etc. I came up with this tree but theres alot I dont know about cyclone, I have a belly, Rats nest (will get abyssus if dmg is much to low but i do like the move spd) and was thinking of a +1 curse carnage heart. Would skip melee on full since the tree goes ir using added fire or conc effect if i get lucky enough to 6l. Any criticisms or something glaring ive missed? Many thanks.

Iron Reflexes is useless, you won't have armour anyway. Acrobatics is much better option and helps a lot on reflect.

With Carnage Heart your life can be very low, Windscream would be a better option, however I think it's not worth going dual curse.

Melee on Full Life = more cold damage = more freezing power, so you can perma freeze every boss easily (even 78 Dominus), that's the only reason I'm using it.

You should also consider RT version it needs much less attention to play, it has 3x lower DPS but for solo playing it's more than enough. With crit version you need to often use flasks (reflect or boss fight), because your defense is offense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info