[3.0] Raider Elemental Dual Wield Cyclone Harvester | 230k+ DPS

I already have a non-legacy BoR.. any suggestions on a temporary replacement for the weapons? any unique u can suggest?
Last edited by 0314 on Dec 15, 2014, 1:09:47 PM
"
0314 wrote:
I already have a non-legacy BoR.. any suggestions on a temporary replacement for the weapons? any unique u can suggest?

Just buy any rare 250+ pDPS one handed weapons, prices start from 1 Fusing.
I already have a Soul Taker and damn this build just rocks!! thanks for putting a build like this.. can't imagine that my ranger will go cyclone wild!!
Just tried The Alluring Abyss... I failed but it's possible to clear it using this build. Died once at beginning, cause I had wrong gems, after change I cleared all the rest deathless except Atziri. It was one big desync. Died 5 times, 3x because of desync, 2x was my fault... Maybe if i'd have Unwavering Stance it would be better. Maybe flasks could help survive one hit, cause I'm not so good in using it :F Now I need a longer break from desync and beautiful balance in PoE, I'll upload video later...
Since I've been playing your build since the beginning of torment, I'll go ahead and post some feedback for ya.

Works pretty nicely so far, lv 88 and hitting the 18k with inc AOE and 30k tooltip dps with conc eff (none are quality'd or lv 20 yet)

Got all the items I need for now, still need 4~5 exa to buy some better rings and then 2 extra for a belt.

Gear

Tried to yovo my tabula that I used for gem leveling but it turned out bad...

Anyways, still need a concoction as well

(a 350 PDPS+ foil wouldn't be too bad either)
Last edited by Wyra on Jan 14, 2015, 12:10:00 AM
quality gems priority ?
"
korzon3k wrote:
quality gems priority ?

Cyclone

That's all you really need.
"
O2lsie wrote:
"
korzon3k wrote:
quality gems priority ?

Cyclone

That's all you really need.

Cyclone > Added fire > Melee dmg on full life I'd say, inc aoe if you really want that extra 10% but it's not that good.
I've tried again Uber Atziri and... Killed her! Died few times at Vaal, my stupid mistakes -.- At first try killed them easily. Video recorded and I'll upload it today. Gloves dropped, I'm super proud and happy :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info