[3.0] Raider Elemental Dual Wield Cyclone Harvester | 230k+ DPS

Update, dropped Iron Reflexes for Acrobatics - better survivability for this build.
i have a question: in bandits,normal and cruel,is to kill or help oak and kraityn? thx
"
AlvsS wrote:
i have a question: in bandits,normal and cruel,is to kill or help oak and kraityn? thx

Help them.
man, I'm such a noob at this game, I know almost nothing ... it is very difficult drop Soul Taker and Bringer of Rain? I enjoyed the build but I suffer a lot of damage especially Lightning and Chaos, will die without enough decent items, but this is a matter of time. Thanks again
"
AlvsS wrote:
man, I'm such a noob at this game, I know almost nothing ... it is very difficult drop Soul Taker and Bringer of Rain? I enjoyed the build but I suffer a lot of damage especially Lightning and Chaos, will die without enough decent items, but this is a matter of time. Thanks again

Soul Taker is difficult to drop but Bringer of Rain is pretty cheap - about 20 Chaos. I suggest using Dual Strike (with Melee Splash, Melee Physical Damage, Faster Attacks and if you have 5 link Multistrike or Blood Magic if you can't sustain mana) until you get Bringer. In tree you shouldn't take any damage passives until you take all life, Resolute Technique and Acrobatics.

Also Soul Taker price is going lower last days, yesterday I saw one for 20 ex.

I'll try to make leveling guide later and prepare video how it works with budget gear.
Last edited by O2lsie on Sep 17, 2014, 7:44:42 AM
76 Crematorium dual boss and -max res with dual wield Cyclone? No problem :) Any special preparation, just took one more Ruby Flask which I didn't even need...
76 Crematorium dual boss, -20% max res

Could be easier if I'd use Vaal Grace but of course I forgot about it :F
"
O2lsie wrote:
76 Crematorium dual boss and -max res with dual wield Cyclone? No problem :) Any special preparation, just took one more Ruby Flask which I didn't even need...
76 Crematorium dual boss, -20% max res

Could be easier if I'd use Vaal Grace but of course I forgot about it :F

I just saw the video, you are very strong ... :) I finished the game even getting much damage, now I need to farm and improve my gear :p
man,where is good to up in level 67? tell me where i can up untill 70~72 please? thanks
"
AlvsS wrote:
man,where is good to up in level 67? tell me where i can up untill 70~72 please? thanks

Start running maps, you can also go Catacombs in Marketplace.
Question: How did you get your chaos resists to 41% relying only on the Purity of Flesh cluster? Don't see any chaos res on your gear.

Like your build btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info