August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

Is GGG showing some love to melee attacks? maybe there's new melee support gem.
"
xDank wrote:
its like d3s rifts?
"
looks like a rift similiar to d3

Yeah, Blizzard really showed some true innovation with rifts in d3. I hope GGG copies it.
This looks awesome! Companion maybe? hmm idk, but I'm sure it will be awesome. Looks like he's from the same kin as the marauder though.
I might even start playing again, if some interesting content is added. Something that PoE always lacked is content.
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
xDank wrote:
its like d3s rifts?
"
looks like a rift similiar to d3

Yeah, Blizzard really showed some true innovation with rifts in d3. I hope GGG copies it.

Meh, the idea of randomized end content is as old as the Mapworks system in Torchlight 2.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I think that that marauder is summoned by the middle button skill. Notice that there is a person on the actual middle button.

So it seems that we will be summoning the characters of lore to fight for us in the new expansion.
Let me guess its an entrance to a pub and the Karui is the bouncer?
"
Xasrai wrote:
To me the red thing looks like a demon without legs and a flame skull head. Happy to post a screenshot showing what I mean.

There's also a totem behind the Karui/Marauder dude.

Kinda looks like the totem could be projecting a larger image of the marauder character.
Saved
POE has gone Mass Effect 2 on us... there are 7 new class NPCs you must aid in order to obtain their allegiance before attempting the POE "Suicide Mission". You then pick your party from the NPCs to take down the Karui Reaper boss.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Jul 24, 2014, 10:05:10 PM
I hope he's an old wise man and NPC that identifies your items for free...

Actually he looks like a mercenary quest type thing. I'm thinking he follows you around from A1-A3 offering multiple quests. I'm guessing its a rivalry type thing where you get to choose Karui or mage clan. Should be interesting!
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info