Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

"
What's up with those Marveil and Brutus screens??

Add new content and try to fix desync as much as possible - that's what ppl want!!!!!

those pictures are teasers for known content because the theme of new things to come isn't revieled yet.

"make what people want" - lol. don't speak for me pls, thx.

regarding the teasers: really like what i saw there. brutus was much too easy to kite and hit/run away.
if he summones his minions to defend himself before he takes his last breath, it's ok for me.

lol@people who argue the fight will be more diffficult just from looking at a image...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 23, 2014, 3:56:10 PM
"
geradon wrote:
lol@people who argue the fight will be more diffficult just from looking at a image...
Three Skeletons. That's what it takes for the occasional desyncing Brutus to turn into the always teleporting Brute. There are 9 skeletons in that shot.

That's really all that needs to be said.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
"
geradon wrote:
Three Skeletons. That's what it takes for the occasional desyncing Brutus to turn into the always teleporting Brute. There are 9 skeletons in that shot.

That's really all that needs to be said.

what about that ggg employee who announced they fixed brutus desyncing in a later patch?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 23, 2014, 4:45:59 PM
Im ready to see the new stuff.. Looking better and better
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
mireklefou wrote:
You guys added skeletons? It's suppose to be 1 vs 1 fight. It's more scary that way. You feel so alone there and like there's no escape out of it. Exactly as it suppose to be.
You're are ruining the story.

this
IGN - Maligulous
Maligulous Merchandise view-thread/206182 - Standard
SciClones Merchandise view-thread/551337 - Domination
"
geradon wrote:
"
What's up with those Marveil and Brutus screens??

Add new content and try to fix desync as much as possible - that's what ppl want!!!!!

those pictures are teasers for known content because the theme of new things to come isn't revieled yet.

"make what people want" - lol. don't speak for me pls, thx.

regarding the teasers: really like what i saw there. brutus was much too easy to kite and hit/run away.
if he summones his minions to defend himself before he takes his last breath, it's ok for me.

For you it might be easy but for others it might not. So dont speak for me pls, thx.

I just almost had someone die to brutus cruel and i almost died to him too. Sure the OP, no lifer, exploiters and 'pros' have no problem with these bosses because you got your 6L broken builds but there are players who dont stack a million auras and have lots of life or dps or whatever.
"
geradon wrote:
what about that ggg employee who announced they fixed brutus desyncing in a later patch?
All I have seen is
"
The hook pull skill should be fixed as of patch 1.1.4.
which was about the hook pulling you into walls. If what you say is true then most of the desync complaints are null, so maybe someone can find that?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Jul 23, 2014, 6:01:02 PM
New Brutus is getting even harder? I remember that this fight was especialy hard as beginner, you usualy die there (even more when desyncing which I have in every bossfight).
Hm, I guess all the PoE bosses are maybe not that hard if you can fight them without desync. But as long as PoE has increased desync during boss fights I recommend to tone the fight down instead of increasing the difficulty.
"
p4ttch wrote:
Whats the point of Brutus hook if there are skelies in the way? This boss actually becomes less scary and more annoying to kill with skeletons in the room. Not a big fan of this change. This boss always felt like it should be a 1v1 fight to me. Like the butcher from diablo 1 or Durial from diablo 2. The first time you fight this boss you should be crapping your pants for those hooks.

Not sure if this has been said already.

this

also:
if brutus really loses his hook I'll be mad.

It's so important for this unique boss fight. Brutus is the only Boss you want to run away from. He always can be right beside you the next moment (if he catches you with his hook). You really fear him, you fear him because of the hook and the smash, these abilities characterise the fight.

Everybody knows it: Being in panic while fighting brutus, and that epic "oh shit, oh shit!"-feeling when he gets you and smashes you right after...(certainly if you tried turbo races)!

One of the best fights in the game (the other great one being vaal).
Even Brutus desyncing is rather funny and adding to the game. It's always a suprise, a "bonus" panic moment in turbo races. How boring would it be if he just stood there with his skeleton army waiting for you to kill him.. so predictable.
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
Last edited by Pr0p4g4nd4p4nd4 on Jul 23, 2014, 8:18:21 PM
This is the Axe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info