Screenshot of New Merveil Fight

Looking forward to giving this change the "better late than never" seal of approval.
IGN: KoTao
Love the new mtx, at least I hope it is mtx.
"
Uvne wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
New Stuff! Yea when I look at the new back attachment I keep hearing "IM A PEACOCK...YOU GOTTA LET ME FLY!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_hussars

The original back attachment MTX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xWmsmQKRk
Saved
shit looks hard!

Just please make HC a better risk vs reward system this league...
Looks good, hope you don't buff it to an actually challenging level and then pull it back to easymode when people whine like you did with the Weaver fight.

IMO every unique monster in the game except Oversoul, Kole, Piety, Caliga, and Dominus need a rework. You can start with reverting Hailrake. The regular game has gotten far too easy, there is almost no tension without Invasion bosses. Back in the closed beta guys like Sawbones were legitimately scary. These days I can kill Sawbones and not even realize it was him until I hit alt and see the extra loot. And it makes me sad how nerfed the corruption bosses got, I was so excited by how absurd Inti was the first time I encountered him(her?), the last time we fought I didn't even drain my potions.

I do think the decision not to put the Invasion bosses as is was a good idea, they often don't fit thematically in areas and can break the tone of the game. Reusing them to add bosses to the areas that currently don't will be great (like you talked about in the dev manifesto).
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Is that... is Merveil firing Ice spears from her vagina?

EDIT: cool gear, I guess Merveil summons her spawn in first form this time, but they are disguised by her magic power to look alluring and beautiful.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 21, 2014, 10:53:32 PM
"
Lithurin wrote:
Oh lord if I start dying to Merveil in HC again I'll feel like I have regressed to closed Beta. On a serious note, good to see these things getting revamped and improved to keep the game fresh rather than 'just' adding new stuff.

I mean, 'just' adding stuff is a lot more interesting than, "In our August expansion, we'll be adding no new content and instead just re-doing the same stuff that is in the game!"

I'm not saying they can't revamp stuff from the early game, I just hope the theme is centered around new content and that these revamps represent a smaller portion of what they have been up to.

That said, Merveil did feel too easy compared to Brutus, Vaal Oversoul, and the rest.
Team Won
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
"
Lithurin wrote:
Oh lord if I start dying to Merveil in HC again I'll feel like I have regressed to closed Beta. On a serious note, good to see these things getting revamped and improved to keep the game fresh rather than 'just' adding new stuff.

I mean, 'just' adding stuff is a lot more interesting than, "In our August expansion, we'll be adding no new content and instead just re-doing the same stuff that is in the game!"

I'm not saying they can't revamp stuff from the early game, I just hope the theme is centered around new content and that these revamps represent a smaller portion of what they have been up to.

That said, Merveil did feel too easy compared to Brutus, Vaal Oversoul, and the rest.

Improvements are needed. Look at the bigger picture.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Disrupted wrote:
Is that... is Merveil firing Ice spears from her vagina?

EDIT: cool gear, I guess Merveil summons her spawn in first form this time, but they are disguised by her magic power to look alluring and beautiful.

Very first thing I thought was "gona have to look out for that crotch ice."
Merveil should drop those two swords, just for alternate skin purpose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info