[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

Just got home, damn life nods have been NERFED! but we get more life per level anyway i played with the tree a bit of the new patch and got this ( open in the new passive tree planner)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fO1BGBt5CKdgBpsgzidrhZvFE3vfKcIJKoEs6IA2CS4kzbp8B82xevu42r60h8CmuAo-hcvBAcyNEWdgseG0YPbTLOvt1NS-egMfSSwVcaXlYdlEH-ApDpYUlMQWMaerJg9X5f0LJzxbBEPbRlJsjbYTC29ggj0AuNJGxSwVyvAVAelKo2CHv6zakO86oIQ7FWIQtsL6QLfsMHF34rsGI_6cLvw1dkTSVGVLi9vBx4Rlg5IXfKdY-WOpLGMNlVLYeImlQ==

104 points like the build

edit: damn wtf i only have 14 dex lol
IGN :Rippones
Last edited by mikemann90 on Aug 14, 2014, 4:54:29 PM
Hi, could you tell what is the best choise for boot's and head from this list for this build ? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/475284
First things first: thank you very much for your guide. I like the way you write and your videos are awesome!

I haven't played PoE very much yet (but like it absolute, as you perhaps can see on the right! ;)) and normaly I like melee-builds more but even now, at level 19, your witch is fun!
I'll continue to follow this thread!
Great build, using it in HC League atm. I was wondering if I could use the Armor/ES gear, the gear with both of those mods on them as I level and what not, just so I have more defense. I do not have AA yet (lost a few characters the last few days), but I do plan to use it obviously.

Again, thank you for the build! I plan to use this build for quite some time.
"
Hrofr wrote:
Great build, using it in HC League atm. I was wondering if I could use the Armor/ES gear, the gear with both of those mods on them as I level and what not, just so I have more defense. I do not have AA yet (lost a few characters the last few days), but I do plan to use it obviously.

Again, thank you for the build! I plan to use this build for quite some time.

Thank you Hrofr!

Yes, as a matter of fact I highly recommend either using only armor gear or armor/ES gear before making the transistion to AA. Even in late game, if you are able to sustain a high level AA it is a good idea to have some armor as well :)

Sorry about your rips! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Keschnarf wrote:
First things first: thank you very much for your guide. I like the way you write and your videos are awesome!

I haven't played PoE very much yet (but like it absolute, as you perhaps can see on the right! ;)) and normaly I like melee-builds more but even now, at level 19, your witch is fun!
I'll continue to follow this thread!

Thank you very much man! It is much appreciated :)

I actually have a melee build I will be releasing as soon as FS is live. It is a lot of fun! :)
"
mikemann90 wrote:
Just got home, damn life nods have been NERFED! but we get more life per level anyway i played with the tree a bit of the new patch and got this ( open in the new passive tree planner)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fO1BGBt5CKdgBpsgzidrhZvFE3vfKcIJKoEs6IA2CS4kzbp8B82xevu42r60h8CmuAo-hcvBAcyNEWdgseG0YPbTLOvt1NS-egMfSSwVcaXlYdlEH-ApDpYUlMQWMaerJg9X5f0LJzxbBEPbRlJsjbYTC29ggj0AuNJGxSwVyvAVAelKo2CHv6zakO86oIQ7FWIQtsL6QLfsMHF34rsGI_6cLvw1dkTSVGVLi9vBx4Rlg5IXfKdY-WOpLGMNlVLYeImlQ==

Mate, I will reply to your post again later tonight. I need to tinker a bit with the new tree to be able to make a fair judgement on how it should be. Ok? :)
"
"
mikemann90 wrote:

Mate, I will reply to your post again later tonight. I need to tinker a bit with the new tree to be able to make a fair judgement on how it should be. Ok? :)

No prob mate! I was just playing aroudn with new tree , ill let the master do his job ;)
IGN :Rippones
I was thinking if i change area damage gem to chain gem would it be faster clearing in maps ?? And what is better for this build wand with spell damage or mace with elemental damage ?? What would be the diffrence. ??
Last edited by sn3kox on Aug 15, 2014, 2:28:49 PM
"
mikemann90 wrote:
"
"
mikemann90 wrote:

No prob mate! I was just playing aroudn with new tree , ill let the master do his job ;)

haha I am sure you are very capable of making a build yourself mate! At least that is what it looks like from the tree you have posted. It is not very different from what I have in mind :)

Anyway, tonight I tried re-creating the build with the new skill tree, and unless fireball gets it's damage significantly nerfed, I honestly think this new skill tree is going to a great buff for the build. Not only will we get more damage, but it is also a lot easier for us to get even more mana while also getting more life. Which of course means that we can focus on getting more armor as an additional defence instead of only relying on AA early on.

I will post the "temporary" skill tree either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I still need to tinker with it a bit more, but all in all I am very pleased with the changes, at least for this build! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info