[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

"
mikemann90 wrote:
You only have 2 items with life..

I have 7 items with life? Or are you refering to Prototype? If so then yes that is your problem Prototype. You need more life on your gear :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
mikemann90 wrote:

I have 7 items with life? Or are you refering to Prototype? If so then yes that is your problem Prototype. You need more life on your gear :)

I am talking to prototype :) and do you know how will the new tree affect the build?
IGN :Rippones
"
mikemann90 wrote:
"
"
mikemann90 wrote:

I am talking to prototype :) and do you know how will the new tree affect the build?

Ahh okay, that makes more sense then! ;D

The new skill tree will probably affect the build quite a lot. I do not think that it necessarily will be a bad thing though, and I will make sure to update this build as soon as the new skill tree is released! :)
Nice bro ill look back at this thread then, I cant wait to try this in next league!
IGN :Rippones
"
mikemann90 wrote:
Nice bro ill look back at this thread then, I cant wait to try this in next league!

I am glad to hear that man! I am looking forward to seeing the new skill tree and to be able to update it for Forsaken Masters! :)
New 2-handed sword dual/strike vaal cyclone build guide will be up before Forsaken Masters. This build is incredibly fun!
Very nice video, thanks!!

I'm actually making a new Witch and trying to follow this build.

I just had one question though, do you think this build could make use of the Righteous Fire skill? Or would it be hard to sustain the self-damage ?
"
Fatabot wrote:
Very nice video, thanks!!

I'm actually making a new Witch and trying to follow this build.

I just had one question though, do you think this build could make use of the Righteous Fire skill? Or would it be hard to sustain the self-damage ?

You are very welcome Fatabot! :)

I think the damage to yourself would be too high, but with some tweaks it could potentially work. You would however have to spec into a lot more life regen, more total life, and even getting that extra 1% to maximum fire resist from the marauder tree.

I don't know if it would be efficient, but it could definitely be a lot of fun :D
bookmark
Found this build thanks to random youtube suggestions. Looks really good for a budget build so I would really want to try it in Rampage league.
Hopefully it will be just as viable with the upcoming Witch tree changes.
Anyway, bookmarked
My (somewhat empty for now) Rampage shop thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1014634
Take a look :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info