[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

Nice build! One question though, why no celestial punishment? Bosses would be ignited long enough for that dmg increase, right?
"
Nice build! One question though, why no celestial punishment? Bosses would be ignited long enough for that dmg increase, right?

I would say that it is because that node would be better for the crit version of the build. Since the non crit version would not be getting enough crit hits to warrant that node. Although in the video he does say that you can experiment using that node and see if you like it or not.
Thank you :)
Thank you for this build, decided to give the game another shot and this build has been working great for me at a very low cost. The guide is set out very well for beginners and covers most questions one would have.
"
dupie wrote:
Thank you for this build, decided to give the game another shot and this build has been working great for me at a very low cost. The guide is set out very well for beginners and covers most questions one would have.

I appreciate the feedback Dupie! thanks :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
If you had a 6l what would you add? Faster casting/leech or something else? I plan to use blind/skelly totem +cwdt ..with AA and hopefully that MoM chest piece pretty tanky by then..

Thanks for the build
I look forward to jumping back onto PoE everyday because of this build.

My Current Gear
Spoiler

Also I switched to the crit build at my current level and I cant get to all the HP nodes so my health went from 2.9-3k to around 2.3k.

Any suggestions on which pieces to buy next and what I should be replacing for later game? I think my ring and belt are next on the replacement list. Thanks!
Last edited by dupie on Jan 16, 2015, 8:41:06 AM
Question, why zealot's oath? With Eldritch Battery we have no ES.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zealot%27s_Oath
"
Justamuggle wrote:
Question, why zealot's oath? With Eldritch Battery we have no ES.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zealot%27s_Oath

And that is why I don't pick it :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
The use of Fire Trap greatly improves this build, as Fireball is pretty bad at crowd control. I can't imagine how I'd beat Weaver's Chambers with Fireball alone. Also, there's the fact that the burning damage from Fireball stacks with the one from Fire Trap, making this build even more deadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info