[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

Plz tell me, what kind of passive tree calulator author has used in Video? Im tell about this:
Spoiler
Do you think that with the crit variant build we can kill atziri?

my build atm (level 82) doing 69~70 maps (very hard to go past 70s maps lol)

Spoiler

This was my first witch character and just loved this build, i just changed to the crit variant (got the 6l, i think i will level elreon to lvl 8 before craft the others mods on it btw) and its work very well, thanks man!
"
Dacar92 wrote:
Hi, just wanted some feedback on my build so far. Level 66 at the moment. I am running docks until 70 before I get to Piety and then Dom. I am pretty soft and die quite a bit against harder bosses and elites. Docks is relatively painless but Piety will definitely give pain right now. That's why I am leveling. Please have a look at my gear and tree and suggest any changes for me to consider.

Thanks

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwSzB6UI9BBYFE0VUBZvFy8abB8CJKoksCj6LJwyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg64UGHRKtFnUbXSbJMs03jUlNTUlWuVcZdxl8qYG1qQ20ZgKSCEILHgziD24bRh2WLjI-ml5WX9JrgnYCdrqIAplenCKyYr7e1BLc-uJO86sBUzfrYJNi92t3d89-K37Dhc-Nq5CLr5Ovu7SDwH_Fs8kX56PrS_gr-jw==

Hey man!

You need to take a look at the affixes I recommend you put on your gear in the OP. That is really the easiest way for me to give you feedback :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Sep 17, 2014, 8:37:10 AM
"
Plz tell me, what kind of passive tree calulator author has used in Video? Im tell about this:
Spoiler

Here is the link: http://poetools.com/skilltree-planner/ :)
"
hiiamdan wrote:
Do you think that with the crit variant build we can kill atziri?

my build atm (level 82) doing 69~70 maps (very hard to go past 70s maps lol)

Spoiler

This was my first witch character and just loved this build, i just changed to the crit variant (got the 6l, i think i will level elreon to lvl 8 before craft the others mods on it btw) and its work very well, thanks man!

I honestly don't know if the crit variant will kill Atziri. One thing is certain though - a crit variant of the build is a lot stronger and scales a lot better when reaching the absolute late game (90-95+)

I am glad you enjoy the build mate. You should not have problems with maps below 74 though :)
Guys I will reply tonight! I just need to finish my new video first :)
Hello!
Amazing guide, I didn't play PoE for a time and your build helped me to enjoy while aknowledging all the changes in gameplay.
It's also nice that you are so helpful to people who ask for help! Thumbs up!
I have some doubts about my items. This is my current gear:

Spoiler

Question 1: which ring on the other slot? Can these be useful?
Spoiler

If I understood the build well, they're not so useful. Or maybe another dream fragments? Do you have a suggestion for the other slot?
Question 2: this is my secondary weapon
Spoiler

Can it play a role during gameplay? I don't have a clue about which gems could be useful in there. Maybe fire trap, or fire surge? And if so, what linked to?
Question 3: is it possible at some point to obtain enough mana to turn off eldritch battery and so gain ES again? I have some issues in survivability at the moment, I'm not able to do Dominus alone, don't know why. The skeletons get wiped out, and i can't tank him.
Question 4: I had to take some +30 dex nodes to level up green gems, but in your skill tree it seems you could go ahead without them. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for kindness!
Last edited by Gagghelush on Sep 21, 2014, 12:52:25 PM
Hi... me again...

If I choose the crit - variant... Is there a bigger problem with elemental reflection?

Thanks for your help.
Yo Way Yo - Home Va Ray - Yo Way Ra - Jerhume Brunnen G
Last edited by Cpt_H on Sep 19, 2014, 5:44:41 AM
Hi!

First thing: Thanks for the great build and video! it inspired me to roughly follow the proposed build without sacrifying own ideas and preferences.

Second thing: I am nerdy only to a degree, meaning I did not dive too deep into the algorithms, just obtained a general understanding of mechanisms.

Which leads to third: i made it to lv 59, act 2 in merciless, am poor as dirt and have no clue on how to further improve or correct my build.

I have found only two uniques so far, both of which are of no use. Generally, I seem not to be too lucky with drops, and I hate to shuffle between battlefield and town to sell blue and yellow stuff for breadcrumbs.

- I use fireball plus supports as primary attack, ice spear plus supports as secondary. Zombies entertain all the critters, so I can keep a distance when fireballing them. For mobs I cast flammability, followed up by fire trap.

- I did all the arctic armour and mana regen stuff for defence, but I have not yet activated eldrich battery - i simply do not dare giving up my energy shield, with aa not blocking too much hitpoints and then only physical and fire.

- i never found the proposed equipment / gems for "when dmage taken", so instead I have to rely on a quick finger and flasks.

- I have six passive points left to spend, but am unsure in which direction to move.

Can someone with more experience and understanding please comment and advise on how best to proceed?

Equipment:
Spoiler

passive tree:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcFQgVbCGcI9Ax9DY0QWBB_FVAYPBzcHwIi9Cj6LJwyNDLRNsU3R0SrRUdFnVNSVa5XK13GXypgbWpDa6xr22wLbRl9GH5Zf8aCEIIegseHZYhCj6aTOprgnYCnCK-3tQS4k7zqvSe9gsBUwcXGntgk2t3d89-K37DpAuvk6-7sivno_rM=

stats:
Spoiler

sorry, did not know to to post this internally:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtvqp8pv7cdaqsh/klekiwitch.pdf?dl=0

Many Thanx!!
Last edited by KlekiPetrah on Sep 19, 2014, 6:55:07 AM
Plz, give me a piece of advice:

I juts took a "Inner Force" node (+15% incr. effect of bufs), but i didnt notice that my Arctic Armor paremeters like "-damage" and "manna drained / sec" change.

That node i have to take to up my AA parameters? My cureent buid (Rampage) now:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37CCEAelAuNJsiycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQHg9tVxjpYrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVNsXYJKcIFVDa3Z2uGmzkIrUEXcZG193zYG2dgIM473ztIOFzi4wFWxRNogDwHwSzFm8kqjbp42r60hcvhtEksICkZp7AGpBVuJPr7ij6gscMffnoQYe3Pv4K2L2a4EWdU1JMs0V-Dlxq-peVUlM9X5f0bRkI9MBUvOpqQ2sXlSDB84Ie2ws=

Is "Influence" will help with it?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Sep 19, 2014, 2:15:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info