[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

Thank you for updating your awesome guide!

Currently I'm still at work, but as soon as I'm at home I'll watch your video and hopefully do some more slaughtering in wraeclast. ;-)
Last edited by Keschnarf on Aug 22, 2014, 4:55:58 AM
"
Keschnarf wrote:
Thank you for updating your awesome guide!

Currently I'm still at work, but as soon as I'm at home I'll watch your video and hopefully do some more slaughtering in wraeclast. ;-)

There is no better feeling that slaughtering innocent titty-bitches and their like in Wraeclast! ;D

Thank you for watching man! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
thanks for the update,nice,i was almost pgonna pick up the fire nodes in the shadow area,but the life below the scion seems a more logic choise,thanks for the good guide :)
Hi,

I'm trying to use your build and i'm new to the game, only thing i worry which gems should i not upgrade to max? I couldn't find anything about that, can you tell me which gems should i upgrade to what? I mean you said "Immortal Call (lvl 9)", but there are only 4 gems there, should i max the others?

Thanks
"
kcomeby wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use your build and i'm new to the game, only thing i worry which gems should i not upgrade to max? I couldn't find anything about that, can you tell me which gems should i upgrade to what? I mean you said "Immortal Call (lvl 9)", but there are only 4 gems there, should i max the others?

Thanks

It's listed in the guide:

"
CWDT (lvl 9) + Enduring Cry (lvl 10) + Increased Duration (lvl 20) + Immortal Call (lvl 9)

The reason you keep those gems lower level is because CWDT auto casts every time you've taken a certain amount of damage since the last cast. The more you level it, the higher this threshold. The kicker is that CWDT will not cast any linked gems with a level requirement higher than itself, so if your CWDT requires level 34 to equip, and another linked gem requires level 35, it won't cast that gem. The listed levels are a a nice middle point people aim for, where the effect of the buffs is powerful enough to be worthwhile, and the CWDT gem still procs often.
Thanks, so other than those four, i will upgrade the gems whenever i can.

"
Morthis wrote:
"
kcomeby wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

It's listed in the guide:

"
CWDT (lvl 9) + Enduring Cry (lvl 10) + Increased Duration (lvl 20) + Immortal Call (lvl 9)

The reason you keep those gems lower level is because CWDT auto casts every time you've taken a certain amount of damage since the last cast. The more you level it, the higher this threshold. The kicker is that CWDT will not cast any linked gems with a level requirement higher than itself, so if your CWDT requires level 34 to equip, and another linked gem requires level 35, it won't cast that gem. The listed levels are a a nice middle point people aim for, where the effect of the buffs is powerful enough to be worthwhile, and the CWDT gem still procs often.
which gem would you link to fireball if u had a 6L chest?
try faster casting,must be insane cast speed :d
Would this build work with Tabula rasa, and pick up life leech as the last gem in the 6L?
"
shumi82 wrote:
thanks for the update,nice,i was almost pgonna pick up the fire nodes in the shadow area,but the life below the scion seems a more logic choise,thanks for the good guide :)

You are most welcome Shumi :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info