[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

"
hiiamdan wrote:
which gem would you link to fireball if u had a 6L chest?

I would chose either faster casting, life leech or power charge on crit. PoC would however require some changes to the skill tree to make it effective. It would however be able to increase the damage by quite a lot by turning the build into a crit buid :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Rogstah wrote:
Would this build work with Tabula rasa, and pick up life leech as the last gem in the 6L?

It can work yea, but getting a good 5-linked chest with life, resistances and energy shield is most likely going to be better and a lot safer :)
Just started this build last night for the new league. Maybe we should call this a New League Build rather than for beginners since even veterans don't have any gear or currency and we are all newbs at the start of a new league. So far so good. Level 11 and burning my way through act 1. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the build idea!
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
"
Dacar92 wrote:
Just started this build last night for the new league. Maybe we should call this a New League Build rather than for beginners since even veterans don't have any gear or currency and we are all newbs at the start of a new league. So far so good. Level 11 and burning my way through act 1. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the build idea!

That is a good point man :)

Best of luck with the build, thank you for stopping by to say hi! :)
Do you think it's worth buying a Quality Fireball gem?

I'm currently level 52 and enjoying this build.
"
darkmatch wrote:
Do you think it's worth buying a Quality Fireball gem?

I'm currently level 52 and enjoying this build.

I'm glad to hear that! :)

For this build I don't think quality on your fireball is worth it as we aren't trying to increase our burning damage. Getting quality on fire penetration (fire damage), spell echo (spell damage) and greater multiple projectiles (cast speed) can make a good difference in damage though :)
If you guys are interested I have uploaded a new build guide for a 2-handed melee ranger using double strike and vaal cyclone.

The links can be found here:

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUPcU6NCNs4&list=UU8tUILPcQ2y58pbumazRayA

Forum thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1004488
Updating the thread tomorrow with recommended unique items for anyone who wants to invest some more currency into this build :)
Hi Boy,

you took 1 point in skill tree for 30+ dexterity and the rest comes from your items but aren't there any problems in late game with dexterity because I think there will because I'm having troubles level my gems?
"
Metal_Rex wrote:
Hi Boy,

you took 1 point in skill tree for 30+ dexterity and the rest comes from your items but aren't there any problems in late game with dexterity because I think there will because I'm having troubles level my gems?

What's up Metal? You will need some dexterity on some of your gear. Getting it on your amulet is a pretty good way to get lots of dexterity fairly easy.

The skill that requires the most dexterity for this build is greater multiple projectiles, which at level 20 will require a 119 dexterity. Reaching a 119 dex on your character will leave you able to level any other dexterity based skill-gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info