Build of the Week Roundup

Nice, wanted a list like this for a while.

Might submit a build in next season if all goes well.
Oblivious
Get with teasing the expansion you said you would!

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
any idea if season 3 will start the same week or a week or 2 after the patch 1.2.0 update or will it be much later like season 2 was?
Let's hope Season three comes with Builds that don't use 6L Lightning coils or Alphas Howl...
I really hope the changes to the tree aren't too great.

I have a lot of characters using the upper half of the tree and those characters, including a very good CI witch, aren't broken or overpowered in any way, they are just fine compared to other characters. I hope they don't break after the tree change.

What I really would like to see is a way to have both tree's up simultaniously, maybe an ingame option to save the old build to then be able to figure out a new one. Because by the time the new tree is up, the old build is already broken and cannot be seen anymore...
You just like to show off these old auras don't you ? :)

Anyway, it's funny to see how cool builds at the time still struggled where most builds nowadays just walk through. And also that it was way less focused on end game. So much evolution !

Can't wait for the next expension.

PS : also, no monster health bar... how couls we even play ? hehe
Last edited by Renahud on Jul 17, 2014, 2:21:07 AM
Thx for the list ^^
Well done on completing another season :) Hope this will still keep being as regular a feature in season three :)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Can't wait for season 3 ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
While it's nice to have a retrospective view, we wanna see some news about the FUTURE! Come on GGG, you pwomised! Tease us like you said you would!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info