Build of the Week Roundup

Every single PoE Player should watch S01E14 Invalescos Crit Shadow.
One of the most important builds in PoEs history for sure!
It's going to be awesome seeing what current builds are impossible in 1.2.0!
Casually casual.

Is the short break between seasons going to be longer that the one in the middle of the season ;)?
This post begs two questions...
How many season two builds are going to get nerfed?
Are any of the season one builds even still viable now?
Not a single Templar and Marauder in season 2
maybe traditionell melee is just to boring/bad to play/ not viable for poe
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Jul 16, 2014, 8:10:46 PM
When I get home this week it will be exciting to watch the evolution through the videos. I still recall some of the earliest ones. I'm surprised they never did a Dual Spork Totem video, though.

On the topic of possible builds in 1.2, I really hope we don't see too many heavy-handed nerfs this time around. I understand you can't constantly buff stuff, but other than CoC and maybe Spec Throw I think the skills are largely in a good place right now. Will be interesting to see how summoners and righteous fire builds fare after the snapshot removal.

Overall, I hope they don't neuter too many builds. I'm of the opinion that the #1 balance problem in the game are end-game uniques.

I really do love this game and I'm hoping the next expansion will add content that the other 99% of us can really dig into :)
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Jul 16, 2014, 8:48:15 PM
News stallliiiinnngggg.

WTB more 1.2 teasers.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Jul 16, 2014, 9:02:39 PM
Was fun to watch what the community created.
Are there any plans to change or balance the skill tree? Hoping more new builds become viable if something changes.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
First off, I appreciate GGG finally posting the latest BoTW (S02E14) on YouTube so I can enjoy it without lag.

Secondly, out of sheer curiosity, have any of the Build of the Weeks shown a character build not focused on getting to end game content? It would be nice to see a build that doesn't require any hard to find, expensive uniques or maxed out quality gems. Essentially, something for low to mid-level characters.

Finally, I have watched every one of these as they were originally posted and it never ceases to amaze me the level of creativity and devotion to PoE the players have. It's also interesting seeing how much has changed since those earlier videos. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info