Creating a Unique Item

Nice Axe do want one!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
Transform... maybe at 90+ or 100 it becomes super beast. 156-244 would start falling behind around 75-80 so it may be earlier.

*Nevermind, I wrongly assumed it was a 1h weapon, this was all invalid*
Last edited by bitV on Jul 13, 2014, 9:04:27 PM
What was the original goal of something like Crown of Eyes?
Did someone just get mad and decide to take a hammer to build balance?
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
agree with above on balance. but that does not mean im complaining lol. this is going to be sick as hell but I think only certain builds will utilize this. its not exactly for everyone and will have its uses. definatly going to be looking to get one though. perhaps try a ST CoC style and see what it can do.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Neat axe. Really excited to see the implementation of uniques that grow as you do, since I love builds that can use the same unique, from a low level, until the end game (just feels good). Hopefully one of the three items benefits casters, or, dare I dream, hybrids.

"
BlazEm wrote:
Surgeons Diamond Flasks anyone?
Whelp, you just highlighted why the axe could be viable past 50 - sure it's got low base crit, but if you assume it enables a diamond to have 100% up time, your effective crit chance is boosted pretty significantly. Toss in critical weakness for even more joy.

It'd be particularly interesting with the extremely effective 2H crit nodes near templar, given the templar's relatively easy access to power nodes as well. Someone commented on the lack of 2h crit meta in a podcast recently - looks like we're going to get it.

(I really want to see someone make a Zealot's Oath + Ghost Reaver build, using this and Immoral Flesh. Needs moar blood.)

Oh, and reminds me a bit of Soul's scythe form
Spoiler
Last edited by ComradBlack on Jul 13, 2014, 9:39:02 PM
oh... great another CoC weapon :D
[Removed by Support]
Recurring response in this thread: this is going to be great with casters!

First mod on the weapon: IPD.

Yep.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Recurring response in this thread: this is going to be great with casters!

First mod on the weapon: IPD.

Yep.

Should I not use these with CoC, just because they have IPD?
That wasn't my point. My point, since it's clear I'll have to bludgeon it, is that putting IPD on a unique that the players receive as a stat stick, or a CoC catalyst, illustrates a certain disconnect between designer and user. Sure, you could argue the IPD opens up other avenues for design, but that IPD is piddly compared to what this weapon will do with spells.

Use whatever the fuck you want. :)

Bye.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 13, 2014, 10:00:02 PM
"
ComradBlack wrote:

"
BlazEm wrote:
Surgeons Diamond Flasks anyone?
Whelp, you just highlighted why the axe could be viable past 50 - sure it's got low base crit, but if you assume it enables a diamond to have 100% up time, your effective crit chance is boosted pretty significantly. Toss in critical weakness for even more joy.

Diamond can't roll surgeons
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info