Creating a Unique Item

6% of damage leeched as life on critcal, does that apply to spells too as it doesnt say physical?
pvp loooooooool
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
6% of damage leeched as life on critcal, does that apply to spells too as it doesnt say physical?

Yup, it's ALL Damage. ~.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:

Yup, it's ALL Damage. ~.^
op
pvp loooooooool
Pretty cool and efficient..good work@!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Surgeons Diamond Flasks anyone?
"
Watching that boss monster explode in a shower of items, seeing that one of those items is that all-important unique colour, and identifying it to discover what amazing properties it has is, for many, a hugely memorable moment.

Me:
-I got unique!!!
*hype*

-Damn, not this again...
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Per level? Per what level? Character? Item? Area? Come on... that's so ambiguous.
Seems fairly obvious it's the level of the wielder.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
There are two other items that will be coming out alongside The Harvest with our next major patch, each with some transformative property. They're coming to the next hardcore league. As many of our hardcore players are very experienced, we expect they will see beyond the face value of the items and find their true potential.

Wait... Standard type leagues wont get this item, or the other two?

Didn't we just have a HUGE thread PMSing about hardcore people not getting a league and now it goes the other way?

Or am I reading it wrong? Because it comes off as a hardcore only item.

Are you unaware of the fact that every pair of 4 month leagues has Uniques specific to the softcore league and the hardcore league? This axe is one of the hardcore league uniques.
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
There are a lot of reasons someone might play a game -- the pride you feel when you overcome a challenge, the joy of discovery as you explore a new world, the highs and lows of a well-told tale... the phat loot.

While certainly not universally applicable to Path of Exile players, it's probably fair to say that better and more interesting loot is one of the main driving forces for players of basically any ARPG.

The main reason I play PoE is to theorycraft crazy new build ideas based on new/interesting Uniques that are released.. :P

I think GGG is completely disregarding us types of players.. All they care about is people who want "phat loot".. <_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jul 13, 2014, 7:58:19 PM
"
Erionn wrote:
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
There are two other items that will be coming out alongside The Harvest with our next major patch, each with some transformative property. They're coming to the next hardcore league. As many of our hardcore players are very experienced, we expect they will see beyond the face value of the items and find their true potential.

Wait... Standard type leagues wont get this item, or the other two?

Didn't we just have a HUGE thread PMSing about hardcore people not getting a league and now it goes the other way?

Or am I reading it wrong? Because it comes off as a hardcore only item.

Are you unaware of the fact that every pair of 4 month leagues has Uniques specific to the softcore league and the hardcore league? This axe is one of the hardcore league uniques.

Mmmm, good point. Been a little irritated the last few days and that slipped my mind.

Well, here's hoping the standard versions are just as interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info