The One-Month Leagues and State of Exile Podcast

I like the Meridin's fight with the giant bear, I like to put it on a frame hang it to my wall.
http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons for your exact local time ;)
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Last edited by Angryweasel on Jul 10, 2014, 7:51:11 PM
GMT Time?

Nvm got it, 1AM Sat morning :(
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Jul 10, 2014, 7:54:25 PM
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
GMT Time?

01:00 AM friday to saturday night

to be precise in 1 day and 5 minutes :p
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Last edited by Angryweasel on Jul 10, 2014, 7:54:24 PM
Hate me if you think I am wrong, but in my opinion those screen shots were all better than the ones that did win :/ Besides that, 1 month race HYPE!!!
ACE Member.
peezaman's screenshot (screen covered with fire storms) depicts a bad aspect of poe imo.

I really dislike it when the screen gets covered with massive spells like fire storm or gmp flame totems. Playing HC with such people in the party i've seen multiple people die because they couldnt see what the mobs they were fighting were.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
Cool. i might be able to get some time to play in the 1 month. Looking forward to the comic btw, Cant wait!

whys your name on the piece of paper on the notice board.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Next time give Europe a break.
5pm PDT is what... 8pm EST?
"
SHNETZELDA wrote:
It's a bit confusing, original post says the league starts on July 12th; and today's post (on Thursday, July 10th) is stating that the league starts tomorrow .... so to which should we refer?

I believe they both refer to the same time and that time is accurate.

"
Rixieness wrote:
Next time give Europe a break.

I wish we could pick a timezone that made everyone happy, but we chose this one because it's around peak time for most players and because we're awake to take care of problems if they occur. The league is a month long, so the exact hour it starts shouldn't affect the end results.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info