The One-Month Leagues and State of Exile Podcast

In other news, I'll be appearing on this weekend's State of Exile podcast! There's a thread here with information about when it's on.

When we ran our Action Screenshot Competition a few weeks ago, we picked out some Honourable Mention entries that we wanted to show you. They're ones that didn't win the main prizes, but were very cool and worthy of some more attention. Click the names of the contributors to see their awesome screenshot:
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 10, 2014, 7:17:49 PM
"
SHNETZELDA wrote:
It's a bit confusing, original post says the league starts on July 12th; and today's post (on Thursday, July 10th) is stating that the league starts tomorrow .... so to which should we refer?

I believe they both refer to the same time and that time is accurate.

"
Rixieness wrote:
Next time give Europe a break.

I wish we could pick a timezone that made everyone happy, but we chose this one because it's around peak time for most players and because we're awake to take care of problems if they occur. The league is a month long, so the exact hour it starts shouldn't affect the end results.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info