The One-Month Leagues and State of Exile Podcast

In other news, I'll be appearing on this weekend's State of Exile podcast! There's a thread here with information about when it's on.

When we ran our Action Screenshot Competition a few weeks ago, we picked out some Honourable Mention entries that we wanted to show you. They're ones that didn't win the main prizes, but were very cool and worthy of some more attention. Click the names of the contributors to see their awesome screenshot:
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 10, 2014, 7:17:49 PM
Too bad no mention. ah well, i'll be there next competition!
OMG is it tomorrow at noon yet?
hmm
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Peetzaman and Meridin's first pic are my favs out of these :)

Nice job!
nice screenshots, especially the one by Peetzaman !
Cool. i might be able to get some time to play in the 1 month. Looking forward to the comic btw, Cant wait!
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
Cool. i might be able to get some time to play in the 1 month. Looking forward to the comic btw, Cant wait!

Comic will be sweet
It's a bit confusing, original post says the league starts on July 12th; and today's post (on Thursday, July 10th) is stating that the league starts tomorrow .... so to which should we refer?
"
SHNETZELDA wrote:
It's a bit confusing, original post says the league starts on July 12th; and today's post (on Thursday, July 10th) is stating that the league starts tomorrow .... so to which should we refer?

Im assuming you're not from NZ because for them it's Friday morning, the 11th.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info