Grinding Gear Games and Dynamite Entertainment Team Up for Path of Exile Graphic Novel Series

Omg, I literally had a nerdgasm. :D
Am I the only that thinks this isn't awesome because the Lore will be polluted by an outside (non-GGG) writer? :S

That's like a deceased Author's work being finished by someone else.. I hate that. It never is how the original Author envisioned, and it ruins the story. I don't even count them as canon at all.

*Cough* Brian Herbert *cough*!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Am I the only that thinks this isn't awesome because the Lore will be polluted by an outside (non-GGG) writer? :S

That's like a deceased Author's work being finished by someone else.. I hate that. It never is how the original Author envisioned, and it ruins the story. I don't even count them as canon at all.

"
In close collaboration with Grinding Gear Games' Creative Director Erik Olofsson and Narrative Designer Edwin McRae, the Path of Exile comic series will be illustrated by Carlos Rodriguez and written by Royal McGraw. Carlos Rodriguez is a comic artist with published work in series such as Nightwing and Teen Titans (DC Comics), as well as in Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk and X-Men Vs. Agents of Atlas (Marvel), among countless others. Royal McGraw is a professional writer who has penned projects for DC Comics, Syfy Channel, Electronic Arts, and other top-tier entertainment companies.

Read?

Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 9, 2014, 7:50:57 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
In close collaboration with Grinding Gear Games' Creative Director Erik Olofsson and Narrative Designer Edwin McRae

Read?

"Close collaboration", is not equal to them writing it themselves... <_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
This looks fantastic, can't wait!
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
GingerBeast wrote:
It seems a bit unclear to me, but are they going to be digital only?

Also, when will there be a release date?

Looked to me like the individual ones will be digital only, and once all 4 are complete a single hard copy will be published.

That's what I gathered also guys. Comic Hype!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
Nice , the boys is one of my favourite series =)
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

brian herbert , havent touched his books , im just assuming its crap
The only place I could find some collected pieces of lore was the wiki, so I'm very happy about this :) I'm sure they'll be amazing! Go GGG!
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Planned for a summer release, the first issue of the Path of Exile comic series will reveal backstory from an upcoming, unannounced expansion

An unannounced expansion? Is that a surprise act 4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info