Grinding Gear Games and Dynamite Entertainment Team Up for Path of Exile Graphic Novel Series

Not gonna lie, I'd get this just for the in-game bonuses haha
Awesome ! I'm not really into graphic novels but I think this could even attract more players, good move ! Also I might start reading the lore in game now :D
Last edited by leto2626 on Jul 9, 2014, 7:17:16 PM
this is actually pretty interesting.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Sigh, this is a real missed opportunity.
As a NZ entertainment company GGG could have sourced creative talent from New Zealand. There are plenty of talented NZ comics creators whose skills are equal or greater than Overseas talent.
This could have been a significant boost to the NZ arts community, its profile and economic prospects.
A real missed opportunity
I'm not surprised but greatly disappointed.
Awesome! I can't wait! I've always been interested in the game's lore; to that end, a graphic novel series exploring each character's background just sounds amazing.
IGN: ITTVx
SHOP (archived): 312212
Anyway, if it comes with MTX, I won't read it. Too poor to buy anything. It's cool it exists anyway, :)
I hope it feels like Berserk (think...Dark Souls: the manga, but with more disturbing shit and the nature of morality).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 9, 2014, 7:35:32 PM
GGG you're so hot right now...

Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
O-Dang, can't say I was expecting this, but am pleasantly surprised!

Path of exile lore, has for me always been fascinating and a bit mysterious. So to be able to get deeper into the stories and lives of Path of Exile characters and the world that surrounds Wraclast is a tasty treat :D
#NeverGoing90
epic
my english sux.
big plays GGG, big plays!

wish you all the best for this side venture.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info