Why is Trading so Hated?

Well maybe if the items that I wanted to drop in the first place instead of endless wideswings,wurm's bolts, blackgleam's,wondertraps and other endless low level tier shitty items then maybe I could still perhaps still have fun when playing the game.

There is just zero sense of progression for solo players except if you get super lucky and drop something valuable which you either sell cuz you dont need or hope its something you can use, but then if you are that lucky you should play the lottery, more chance to win that way.

This league all I wanted was a soul taker either through a drop or something equally valuable to sell and buy, yet im still finding the abovemention low tier uniques. So you can imagine that everyday is just like work and praying to rngesus.

Hell I dont care if you spend all your time trading, sitting on 30 stash tabs of exalts, just make actually "playing" the game just as equal to just flipping items and instead buying the gear you need.
Closed Beta Member.
"
ogorhan wrote:
Well maybe if the items that I wanted to drop in the first place instead of endless wideswings,wurm's bolts, blackgleam's,wondertraps and other endless low level tier shitty items then maybe I could still perhaps still have fun when playing the game.

No.1 ingredient in making your gameplay not fun.

I'd suggest taking another approach to such situation - do not hope to hit lottery, but rather save up for it i.e. take advantage of all recipes you can (chaos recipe and regal being best), and in that way I highly doubt that you won't be able to gain even 1/2 of exalted orb value a day (especially on such league as Ambush, where boxes drop loads of loot). Don't forget that lots of currency drops from chests, vases and other destroyable things. Or just farm Dominus/Piety, decent uniques are not uncommon, and Chaos recipe yields loads of currency.

And always use Chance Orbs on base items of high-tier uniques.

Also low tier uniques can be sold, at least on Invasion, as we have item sink - death. But with strongboxes that Ambush has, I'm more than positive that you can save up plenty of items for 5x Chance orb recipe for those items that are unwanted by players.

And your last point - stop perpetuating such false information you hear on forum. Nobody has proven that, but are rather searching to blame something for their misfortune.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Jul 5, 2014, 6:57:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info