Content Update 1.1.5 Teaser Video

I don't think that echo will be allowed to stay in the game with it's current stats. Spell casters are weak on purpose, at least the classical self casters. For some reason ggg doesn't like people making that kind of characters.

1. There are more support gems for attacks, they are cheaper and give more to the attacks than the spell support gems give to spells.

2. Look at faster casting vs Faster attacks, FA gives 5% more speed than FC and the base cast speed of the spells is bad to begin with.

3. The base damage of spells are constantly been nerfed, are you heard of any base type of weapon been nerfed?

Fireball is a great skill, why do you think nobody uses it?

Yes, everyone saw the new staff and and everyone now thinks that the staff is overpowered, 120% spell damage? Every decent weapon has 120+% damage increase, why is it so bad and overpowered when spell casters have that 100+% damage mod?
"
bitV wrote:
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
jeż wrote:
can't wait this! (1st pg :P )

EDIT: ECHO! and this lighting ball looka a little bit OP ;)
EDIT2: this new item: 30 echo + 100% more mana? srsly?

it's increased not "more", that's a big difference.

Actually in this case it's precisely the same thing - mana and health are additive, not multiplicative like crit, that means that a '100% increased maximum mana' roll will simply double your mana pool
No it does not work like that. Look at the "more" node behind ci for reference. 8% increased nodes are additive. 100% increased mana will only truly double your pool if you have no other multipliers (additive or multiplicative).

EDIT: one big thing I am wondering...... Ziggy said that a mob is hit every 200 ms by ball lightning and can not be hit more than that (referring to GMP).... however is that per each individual cast or global to all balls cast by you? If it is global then you would assume casting ball lightning really fast with big aoe would be pointless (since the amount of times it can hit is capped and maxes when it is being hit by one). But it looked pretty powerful when he was stacking them plus he also said that increasing aoe and lowering speed would increase effective dps so I am getting mixed messages from him.
Last edited by Splift on Jun 29, 2014, 8:46:16 PM
"
scarylabcat wrote:
I don't think that echo will be allowed to stay in the game with it's current stats. Spell casters are weak on purpose, at least the classical self casters. For some reason ggg doesn't like people making that kind of characters.

1. There are more support gems for attacks, they are cheaper and give more to the attacks than the spell support gems give to spells.

2. Look at faster casting vs Faster attacks, FA gives 5% more speed than FC and the base cast speed of the spells is bad to begin with.

3. The base damage of spells are constantly been nerfed, are you heard of any base type of weapon been nerfed?

Yes, everyone saw the new staff and and everyone now thinks that the staff is overpowered, 120% spell damage? Every decent weapon has 120+% damage increase, why is it so bad and overpowered when spell casters have that 100+% damage mod?

burn casters are stronger than the rest as it is now. burn casters wont benefit from the new skill gem spell echo->balance
"
Splift wrote:
No it does not work like that. Look at the "more" node behind ci for reference. 8% increased nodes are additive. 100% increased mana will only truly double your pool if you have no other multipliers (additive or multiplicative).

I was talking about the base mana pool.
"
scarylabcat wrote:

1true
2false (castspeed on tree vs AS?)
3false (arc)

this staff suck balls against es shield with 250ES+
ZiggyD is great for making these videos,a shame he can't make the podcasts :/
At this point I'm beginning to wonder how many options we really need to do the same thing; which is kill stuff. Otherwise it looks like some good additions.
Saved
Super hyped for spell echo and the EK adjustments. I'm thinking rolling EK + spell echo will be awesome for the 1 month.

Speaking of the 1 month, any news on that front Chris?
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
"
60x7 wrote:
At this point I'm beginning to wonder how many options we really need to do the same thing; which is kill stuff. Otherwise it looks like some good additions.

We need as many as possible so I have new stuff to try when I RIP :D
WOW!

Ghost Flame is icing on the cake for the build Echo put in my head. And I was thinking of a Three Dragons build, and Lightning Ball means I have too.

Start Teasing the new Leagues already!

Edit: and dates I have to get time off work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Echo for Ziggy he's the best!

Edit: I Love It When The Game Changes, it makes it always fresh like new fallen snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I'm serious about the dates! All in favor Echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Jun 29, 2014, 11:58:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info