Guns Kill Children

"
Väkirauta wrote:
"
Upandatem wrote:
Yes, let's get all ridiculous about it.

I am serious, guns are just one way to kill, not the only.

Rock smash.

Spoiler
"
Väkirauta wrote:

I suppose the guys at the NRA and other likeminded people wouldn't mind having their automatic rifles swapped for rocks and glass bottles, if it really is the same. Oh wait.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
Väkirauta wrote:

I suppose the guys at the NRA and other likeminded people wouldn't mind having their automatic rifles swapped for rocks and glass bottles, if it really is the same. Oh wait.

National Knife Association? Doesnt have quite the same ring to it.
"
Väkirauta wrote:
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
Väkirauta wrote:

I don't need a rifle to kill my neighbor, do I?

Why would you kill your neighbor? You planning something?
"
Moonyu wrote:
I'm for open carry. Lets me know where to get my next free gun..

Fun fact - I don't approve open carry. I don't like a showoff attitude in anything, open carry people are no different that obscene queer looking gay people in the public - yes, you have a right to be that way but doesn't mean that everyone has to be ok with it. Having a gun or being gay is absolutely ok as long as you don't try to shove your image down other people's throats.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
"
Moonyu wrote:

Fun fact - I don't approve open carry. I don't like a showoff attitude in anything, open carry people are no different that obscene queer looking gay people in the public - yes, you have a right to be that way but doesn't mean that everyone has to be ok with it. Having a gun or being gay is absolutely ok as long as you don't try to shove your image down other people's throats.

You know you love this stuff.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I bet that dude open carries something in the lower parts not pictured in the frame.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
I bet that dude open carries something in the lower parts not pictured in the frame.

Most actual people i know (people, not politicians) that are left don't believe in no guns.
They believe in restrictions. Mandatory background and mental health checks before being able to obtain a firearm, and dealing with loopholes that allow excessively easy access to firearms.

That's it. No master gun registry or taking all the guns or anything crazy like that, just background checks and closing loopholes.
"
"
Moonyu wrote:

Define obscene in this situation.
Do you believe that everything you see is being shoved down your throat? You can look at something without shoving down your throat (i hope).

A gay man walking down the street going to the bar dressed very suggestively is no different than girls slutting it up and walking to the bar.
Last edited by Xendran on Jun 22, 2014, 8:43:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info