Guns Kill Children

Amazing, the last few posts. Also, sad. Y'all enjoy what's left of the thread. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Amazing, the last few posts. Also, sad. Y'all enjoy what's left of the thread. ='[.]'=

Keep it up. :)

See you in the race later, k?
aw hell I can kill you with an icicle and no evidence.

My mom grew up with a loaded shot gun next to the front door. It's main purpose was for shooting snakes (copperheads of legendary and biblical proportions) but could be used to scare people off the property if necessary. It also came in handy for taking down pheasants for dinner and the dog that kept eating the chickens after being tied to one that had been soaked in kerosene for a couple of weeks.

Modern people don't know where their food comes from let alone have a respect of what a gun can do.
'Muricans and their guns. Don't even try to argue on that subject, you'll get shot down(pun intended) faster than a duck on hunting season.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
'Muricans and their guns. Don't even try to argue on that subject, you'll get shot down(pun intended) faster than a duck on hunting season.

Well its like this: Pro gun and pro regulation (me for example) and pro gun extremists who think they need an AK or a shotgun in their truck or around their back and go to the super market or restaurant like that.

And there are anti gun people and extreme anti gun nuts who want people to get killed with other means. Guns are not the only weapon that can kill, its just one of the few long range, fast loading and firing weapons that can kill.
"
"
lupasvasile wrote:

Well its like this: Pro gun and pro regulation (me for example) and pro gun extremists who think they need an AK or a shotgun in their truck or around their back and go to the super market or restaurant like that.

And there are anti gun people and extreme anti gun nuts who want people to get killed with other means. Guns are not the only weapon that can kill, its just one of the few long range, fast loading and firing weapons that can kill.

Personally I'd go for other ways to get killed. But that might be just me, since i live in a country with very few guns. I can dodge a knife, axe, sword, melee weapons basically; but i sure can't dodge a bullet, unless the shooter sucks.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
"
"
lupasvasile wrote:

Personally I'd go for other ways to get killed. But that might be just me, since i live in a country with very few guns. I can dodge a knife, axe, sword, melee weapons basically; but i sure can't dodge a bullet, unless the shooter sucks.

Thats exactly what i think too. I rather let someone try to stab me than get shot frm a distance. So the argument of knifes being as deadly as guns is wrong. Yes a knife attack can be deadly but can someone throw a knife with deadly accuracy from a pretty far distance no? But americans with their shotguns and assault rifles could do incredible deadly harm.

And even more pro gun control, if there was such a thing as gun control it would be harder for mentally ill people to get a gun. I bet most shooters are mentally ill so they might be weeded out by some gun control. And assualt weapons make rampages way more easy to do than if someone would have to resort to a handgun.

For me: handgun = self defense and assault rifle = war
Carrying a gun is a responsibility that should be earned, not given to by birthright.

My 2 augs.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Yes, let's get all ridiculous about it.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
I'm for open carry. Lets me know where to get my next free gun..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info