Snapshotting

Has anyone posting in here crying ever wondered that GGG might nerf Atziri as well? So more builds and players can take her down? Probably not, youre all to busy with complaining about the exploit fix and crying about summoner buffs.
^^^ We can't all be pro summoners Dirk. Will you please outline in great detail for me how I can attain a pro summoner status? Tell me what gems to link, what skills to use, and exactly how hard to suckle GGG's teat.
IGN=ZeroLooper
Nerfing Atziri would be just dumb...
But i agree that after ban of snapshot summoners need a buff.
"
^^^ We can't all be pro summoners Dirk. Will you please outline in great detail for me how I can attain a pro summoner status? Tell me what gems to link, what skills to use, and exactly how hard to suckle GGG's teat.

Just to put this out there: I read his "pro summoner" statement as him meaning he was all for summoners and stood behind the build(s)... but maybe I just read his intentions wrong, heh.
I can see that your dev team still haven't figured out after so many years wtf to do with the

summoners .

You promote "build diversity " , when 90 % of the builds in the game can't do

end game content due to terribly balanced zones / gems / passives / uniques that drop ONLY

from the end game content .

4-5 end game viable builds and a small bag of usefull skills , is what you created for years.

At least balance these skills / gems / uniques that are worth something and let them be .

Not even going to bother with the game engine which it is simply a blast from the past .

[Post Edited by Support]
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jul 11, 2014, 2:48:41 AM
Can't you see GGG don't post here they let the thread open and no reply....and yea if they remove snapshoting only way to play this game will be low life ST,because there won't be anything else strong enought to do atziri without having a 90% chance of failing:( sad but summoner items are completly crap and useless for caster.no one will ever use them because they offer nothing they got soo damn bad stats that no one will be able to run them or yea run them and have - rezistances and 2k es or rly low Life! you just have to sacrifice yourself for your minions no one will do that.Too bad that this game summoner relay on stupid things like snapshot:( without it let's be honest Summoner can't do shit atm!You GGG just nerf evrything at summoners all the spectres,and what you do about that low life spectral throw that just facetank uber atziri without even geting hurt...
Hm i don´t know whats coming this way... but my summoner is fun even without snapshotting (ain´t got the gear for that) and my zombies are not 6k HP monsters but they won´t die anyway, i have just 737HP and around 1500ES and i use the life to run an additional aura. Im really a weak little witch with 80%resists. My minions are killing all the bad guys while i´m hiding. So there isn´t much to worry about right now... lets see whats coming and then cry if needed.
"
seelenfeind wrote:
Hm i don´t know whats coming this way... but my summoner is fun even without snapshotting (ain´t got the gear for that) and my zombies are not 6k HP monsters but they won´t die anyway, i have just 737HP and around 1500ES and i use the life to run an additional aura. Im really a weak little witch with 80%resists. My minions are killing all the bad guys while i´m hiding. So there isn´t much to worry about right now... lets see whats coming and then cry if needed.

ok try to do 77-78 maps with 1.5k es and 700 Hp any chaos dmg one shot or any mob hit might just kill you and how can you play hardcore for example!
so the mentioned stats are at lvl 62 and without fully leveled auras so there is more to come till i go for lvl 70+ maps. There is pretty good skills to mitigate physical damage and of course you will have to deal with chaos damage somehow, stacking res+shavs and flasks. well nothing to worry right now. vaal immortal call might also be an option. So still can´t see the real problem. Summoner is more squishy witout snapshotting but there is plenty of options to compensate for that.
actually im looking forward to "hot snapshotting" my minions: rip out minion damage and stick in minion ele resists for temple piety etc... no resummon.

I think i like it.

didnt need to snapshot until higher level maps in the last league: minions reach a definite plateau before other playstyles, around l70, after that the bonuses come from levelling 20% gems for replacement. Those higher level maps were about as difficult from ~70 up to 88 (when i stopped playing). they never got any easier, which is something i cant say for other characters ive had above 70.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info