Low-Level Dueling (LLD) PVP Beginner's Guide

Just to clarify, we didn't just merge for ease of LLD discussion, but also for the sharing of gear and creation of a positive environment for LLD newcomers. This way, we don't have to split all the new players between the guilds and ultimately provide them with less resources. There were no rivalries, and I'd even say that most considered the other guild to be honorary guildies. We just formalized it.

Since the merge, 3v3s have been much more frequent and I'd even wager that the level of competition has risen.

By the way, thanks for this awesome guide Fightgarr! It's a fantastic resource for LLD newcomers.
this hasnt been bumped in a while
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I think it would be nice to include a section about Master crafting.
Thanks for the guide! I spent the day farming cruel mud flats and crafting new items for my LLD character. Master crafting makes it easy

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Thanks for the guide! I spent the day farming cruel mud flats and crafting new items for my LLD character. Master crafting makes it easy

Why did you settle on those rolls...
^ Because im still new to LLD just needed to get some decent enough gear to test.

Edit: I see what I did now... I thought on master mods when it said lvl 30 it would make the lvl requirements of the item lvl 30. I just learned the hard way... got to remove those master mods and add the higher lvl ones.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Nov 11, 2014, 1:37:55 PM
"
^ Because im still new to LLD just needed to get some decent enough gear to test.

Edit: I see what I did now... I thought on master mods when it said lvl 30 it would make the lvl requirements of the item lvl 30. I just learned the hard way... got to remove those master mods and add the higher lvl ones.

He ment the base rolls of the helm imo. Less than 60 hp is considered low, only has 1 res and its lower than 20. At least u want 60+ hp and dual res. 50+ is fine tho, but not for spending 2 ex on an elreon mod. If u get pieces of gear with less than 60 hp and just one res dont multi mod it, just add some other res to use meanwhile u look for improvements.

e/Now that u multi moded that helm keep it as it is, dont remove the mods to add the top tier ones! Hope u can read this in time xD If not, well.. not the end of the world. U have a more than decent enough helm ^^
S1 Europe LLD champion :)

Last edited by SirEdwards on Nov 11, 2014, 9:00:18 PM
I have a doubt, if i have a lvl 28 item but itemlevel 50 is ok? or must be lvl 36?
"
vrez wrote:
I have a doubt, if i have a lvl 28 item but itemlevel 50 is ok? or must be lvl 36?

It means that if you exalt it or augment it, there is a chance that you get an ilvl 37+ mod that will raise the lvl req of the item above 28.

Master mods that are ilvl 36 or less will work.
IGN: @GreenDude
/\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info