Sept 30 Dev Diary: What's in Patch 0.9.3?

I was hoping the next patch would make me want to play again, but this definitely proceeded my expectations.
Sounds like good progress is made balancing the game. Keep up the good work
So no news yet about the 6th class?
At first I was worried that the skill tree overhaul would make "obscure" builds much harder or impossible to be viable, but with the addition of stats on items and passives giving more stats rather than an actual passive "skill" this seems to have been made even easier and more viable.

Now I can play a ranger, for example, and stray much more into the int and str parts and still retain high enough dex to get the best dex gear, by getting the +dex "passives" and getting +dex to items.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
Looking forward to reading all that after work =)
#Eater Of Drakenoog´s#

Swedish Tavern - http://www.youtube.com/user/SwedishTavern

Work in progress
One of the open questions for me is this:

A few weeks ago, you (Chris) said in game that the vendor sell functionality might not be in the next patch due to time constraints. With 0.9.3 now coming slightly later than originally expected is there a chance we will see vendor sell functionality in game?

Especially in late game it seems like this becomes a very important part of economy/item crafting.
Only after reading 2 minutes what they plan on changing, I was stunned!

Amazing work and future plans. Your points are well thought out, and I like the changes bout attributes and a different skill tree location for each class!

Good job!

*back reading the other stuff*
Sounds good. Glad to see that you listen to the community and what they want.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e6dff781f6a8020692865
Lol I laughed hard when I read " We need more then 750 Passives"
Hmm... What should I write here?
After reading all of the changes, I can only say that a lot of non-testers are even more (if that is possible) eager to play your game.
NSW, Australia.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info