Path Of Exile Will PWN Diablo 3

Diablo 3 has well... the skills and stat system is much worse now and im really gonna miss paladin ]; lol anyway, they made d3 so different i dont think ill even play it and im not sure when this takes place. This game, looks nice, free, NICE SYSTEM, really hope to see pvp and dueling ;]
lld mld hld
Drum
Bassline
Music
DiscoRecord
"
Scarleton wrote:
Im soo sure that it will xD

stop licking ass fanboy, wait for diablo 3 too make a comparisson!
"
I haven't even played this and I can tell you it has just killed Darkspore.
As much fun as editing your character can be, the lack of skills and customization of skills was really its downfall.

Also very glad to see the Dev team wanting to bring this game out right instead of rushing a product they aren't completely happy with.

If I had to compare DIII to PoE on trailers only, It looks like more hype was put into DIII and more work into PoE.

Though.. PoE needs to get its "Acts" together. Hurr Durr!

~Altnaharra

It's a shame about Darkspore though, because there's some things they did really well. It had the best enemy design I've seen in an ARPG.
check their philosofy 10 years ago its somewhere i dont remember
idk about pwn d3 but the game looks interesting enough. Id like to play it for a while if its released or beta invite or whatever before d3 releases.
"
amindamok wrote:
"
fox56k wrote:
"
PoE has great potential , and honesty it would be great to se anothere Hack & Slash give Blizzard some good competition.

Truely these are exiting times for us Hack & Slash fans.

why people keep calling this a Hack & Slash, that's not a "dynasty warriors" kind of game.

Thanks guy. I had just managed to kick my Dynasty Warriors habit. I had been clean for nearly two weeks and now that is all ruined. :D Oh well, time to hack and slash my way to victory again.

Give Space Marine a go if you haven't already. It feels like a Dynasty Warriors game.
The World Of Diablo Craft -> Bla bla... lol...

Think both games have pros and cons... Watched both of em a lot of gameplay vids...

Aaaand -> Both are Beta = unfinished as hell idk.

Think Diablo 3 tries hard with the artisans and rune system which I hope add a renewing feeling to it. Art style isn't so D2 though, but still I think its 'dark' enough and demonic enough. What I'd like to add: for gods sake it isn't a Diablo 2 clone... Not in any way, so I dont expect it to be one. Honestly I dont want a clone at all.
Price: €50-60 :/

PoE has this depressing look i really like. The passive skill system ridiculously huge looks interesting. The fact you can equip/unequip and level skills is an interesting mechanic too. It's a free game i know, but looks a bit clunky somtimes in the vids, which i hate in other games.
I love the price = €0

Will both give them a try (during or after beta whatever)

So no game wins, untill the battle has been started and the dust has settled, where the winner will still stand.

I hope it's clear that the battle hasn't even started yet.
Lol WHAT?!
Guys you seriously think that someone would spend time on this fucking shit when d3 will released soon.
Only crappy rogue will play in the "free" shit graphics minetsraft level when there is something worthwhile.
With best regards Cr.
Графа гавно!111
I don't think PoE will pwn Diablo 3. Each game is orientated to a certain niche of players... PoE is orientated to players who loves the oldschool style (Diablo 2 style, in fact), and Diablo 3 is much more casual and it's orientated to the huge masses of WoW lovers and such.

Of course, Blizzard is a sellout company, it doesn't care about players anymore. Blizzard only wants our money, and Diablo 3 and the real money AH is the perfect example.

I will buy Diablo 3, for sure. I'm a big fan of Diablo series, but I'm very dissapointed about Blizzard. Too much greed.
lol OP unlike you I will get to enjoy 2 games instead of one...:p
Keysus is my guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info